Did you hear the good news?!? Dollar Tree is going to begin accepting manufacturer’s coupons on August 26, 2012. Yippee!
Here’s their coupon policy:
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photocopies of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Will not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size, and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in-store purchases only.
Thanks, Common Sense With Money!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!