MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

McDonald’s: Buy One, Get One Free Drinks coupon

Print a new McDonald’s Coupon to get a free Frappe, Smoothie, Cherry Berry Chiller, or Frozen Strawberry Lemonade when you purchase another one.

This coupon is good through July 31, 2012.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

17 Comments

• We tried the Cherry Berry Chiller the other day. I was expecting more cherry flavor and less raspberry. It was a bit much for me. I think we’ll try the Strawberry Lemonade with this coupon. Thanks! 🙂

• Lee Patterson says:

Love!

• Nic P says:

anyone else having trouble printing?

• Autumn says:

I tries the strawberry lemonade the other day and thought it tasted like sweetened nail polish!

• Marie says:

This sounds Yummy!! Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is my all time favorite and often go for coupons for buying it. The picture itself looks mouth watering.

• Christy Carden says:

Looks like you can print an unlimited number of coupons.

• Michelle says:

I can’t get it to work at all.

• Wendy says:

Thank you! These are great treats for my kids to work towards….another addition to our discipline/chore chart!

• Cheri Murphy says:

I was able to print three through moneysavingmom.com blog and then another one directly from the mcdonalds.com (click “promotions” tab and then the “get coupon” tab in upper right corner of screen).

• Lucille says:

very upset – printed coupon and went to three McDonald’s in my area. Not one of them is allowed to accept these coupons. They claim this was a copy and not printed. I did not copy – I printed directly from computer. How do I get to use one of these?

• Courtney says:

Lucille, if I had to guess all 3 of your McDonald’s were owned by the same franchise. A lot of the McD’s here in St Louis are owned by one company. You can try another one if you can figure out who owns them, but if they won’t accept the internet printables you may be out of luck. 🙁

Try calling ahead to ask if they will accept it–some don’t accept any internet printables at all, some just don’t participate in certain promotions.

• melissa says:

i cant get the mcdonalds coupons to work when i click on the link nothing happens anyone who can help?

• Janet says:

I have had the same problem! Nothing shows up to print.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy