MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Free package of Huggies Slip-On Diapers when you upload a video

Upload a video of your baby on the Huggies YouTube Channel and Huggies will send you a free package of Huggies Slip-On Diapers.

Read the official rules here.

Note: Please remember that these videos will be public. I’d recommend that your child is fully clothed in the video.

Thanks, Coupons Make It Free!

11 Comments

• Emily says:

I don’t know…makes me a feel a little icky about my baby being on You Tube for a free pack of diapers. And you’re right…FULLY CLOTHED please! Do you know if you can delete it at a later date or are they then the property of Huggies?

• Brittany says:

I’m sure its then property of Huggies and could be made into a commercial. But I chose one that isn’t very commercial-worthy on purpose, and they dont have any real personal information, so heck yeah–free diapers!

• Sarah D says:

I’m sure they’re using these uploads to make a commercial. I’m fine with all that — assuming I actually get my free diapers now. I cloth diaper, so I had to “waste” a Huggies diaper at home so he had one on to film the video.

• lisa says:

I uploaded it, now what? How will I get the diapers?

• Jen says:

Thanks for posting! The video took about 15 minutes to upload (and my computer is new and updated), so if anyone does this, don’t be discouraged. Just give it time. And then it redirects you to the Huggies website to sign up for an account and eventually pick what size diapers you want.

• Sarah T. says:

Eh…. I can’t bring myself to do this one. So many companies are using consumers to do their marketing for them. I just can’t be a part of that anymore.

For a good (brief) read, consider http://mnmlist.com/ads.

• Amanda says:

This doesn’t have to be a video of you changing your child’s diaper just so everyone knows, just one of your child being their wiggly self lol

• Jessica says:

I uploaded one I’d already uploaded to Facebook… Just my baby playing with the cat. It says my free diapers are on the way.

• Amie says:

I wonder if it will be a full size pack. I’m thinking it may be a sample pack since they ask the size and mail it instead of mailing a coupon for a free jumbo pack. Well, either way it is some free diapers and only took me 10 minutes and I got to review videos of my babies so it was basically painless. Thanks for sharing this. 🙂

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy