MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Walgreens: Free Revlon Cream Gloss and LaCross Beauty Tools, plus more

Here are a few of the highlights of the deals at Walgreens this week. Stop by Common Sense with Money to see the full list:

Revlon Cream Gloss–on sale Buy One, Get One Free (2 for $9.99)
Buy 2 and use 2 $2/1 manufacturer coupons from 12/13 SmartSource insert
Use $3/1 Revlon Cream Gloss coupon in the January Walgreens coupon booklet (will deduct $6)
Free after coupons

La Cross Beauty Tools–on sale Buy One, Get One Free
Buy two and use BOGO coupon from the December All You Magazine
Get both free after coupon and sale

Chex Mix–3/$3
Use $0.50/1 printable coupon here
$0.50 each after coupon

Suave For Men hair care products–$1
Use $0.50/1 Suave for Men coupon from the 12/13 RedPlum insert
$0.50 each after coupon

Head over to Common Sense with Money for more deals at Walgreens this week.

7 Comments

• How do you go about getting the Walgreens January coupon booklet? Do you just ask for it at the counter? Thanks!

• Jennifer says:

I can’t find the coupon for the Revlon Gloss in Smart Source 12/13.

• chablis says:

Beware! Don’t waste a trip to Walgreens for the Revlon Creme gloss. It is not BOGO. It is the foundation, concealer, blush, eye make, but NOT lipstick. Maybe they will put it on sale another week this month. Cross your fingers!!!

• chablis says:

• Lonnie says:

The manger of my Walgreens wouldn’t let me use the BOGO free coupon from All You magazine…bumer
    Did anyone else have a problem????

• Ann says:

I tried using a b1g1 free coupon for Vanity Fair bowls at Walgreens in November when they were having a b1g1 free sale on that item. The registered beeped and they told me I couldn’t combine the deal. I have read it is a YMMV scenario.

• Heather says:

Revlon deal b1g1 is not for gloss.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy