Whew! It feels so good — and so weird! — to have my book launch behind me!
After months and months of working on and prepping for it, now that it’s over with, life feels so quiet and my to-do list seems so simple. And it’s good. So good.
While I try to enjoy the power-through sprints when there are big projects and launches happening, I 100% savor the seasons of rest. And I’m so grateful to be heading into one of those seasons after a few very, very full months!
Here are my 10 simple goals for this week:
1. Write a love note to Jesse.
2. Have an at-home Movie Date with Jesse.
3. Spend quality one-on-one time with each of the kids.
5. Finish reading Just Show Up.
6. Make sleep a priority.
7. Start new weight-lifting program.
9. Get at least 3 content pieces ready for next week (I’m trying to do a better job of working ahead instead of blogging by the seat of my pants!)
10. Do a Money-Making Mom scope each afternoon at 3 p.m. (Are you joining us for this? If not, you can download the Periscope app and search for my name or @MoneySavingMom to join in live. Or, you can watch the replays on Katch.me/MoneySavingMom)
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.