If you’re new to Freezer Cooking, the idea is to spend a few days each month cooking in bulk and freezing your meals so the rest of the month you have little to no meal prep.
Freezer Cooking 101
Here are some posts I’ve written previously that will help get you started.
- Is Freezer Cooking Really Worth It?
- How I Plan My Freezer Cooking Day
- Freezer-Friendly Recipes (a separate category on the Recipe page)
- All my previous Freezer Cooking Day posts
Freezer Cooking Printables
You can download each form individually by clicking on the form’s name, or you can download all the forms in this category as a single file by clicking the Master Pack link.
Master Freezer Cooking Planner Pack :: Includes all three freezer cooking planners listed below in a single pdf file.
- Ingredients Planner :: Includes spaces for you to record the ingredients you have on hand, the ingredients you need to buy, and recipe ideas.
- Freezer Recipe Planner :: Includes sections to write out the final recipes you’ll be using along with notes about preparation.
- Master Prep List :: Includes a checkoff list to record your order of preparation as well as a space for extra notes.