From Crystal: Here are my top favorite deals from this past week that are still available! If you are looking for great Christmas gifts, freebies, or other fun deals, check out this list:
1. Reload Your Starbucks Gift Card, Get a Free $10 Gift Card!
You can currently get a free $10 gift card when you reload your Starbucks card with $10 from your phone. Here’s how:
- Open your Starbucks app (or download the Starbucks app and create an account).
- Load $10 to the Starbucks app with Visa Checkout.
- Receive your $10 eGift via e-mail within 1 day!
This deal is valid through December 22, 2016 — or while supplies last. I highly recommend taking advantage of this right away, since supplies are limited.
2. Razor Handle + 4 Blade Cartridges for just $1 Shipped!
You can get your first month’s box from Dollar Shave Club for just $1 shipped right now! Here’s how it works:
- Go to Dollar Shave Club and choose which monthly razor blade subscription service you’d like. The first month is just $1 to try it out. After that, you’ll pay the regular price. (You can cancel easily after the first month, if you’d like.)
- They offer three different options: The Humble Twin — which is regularly $1 per month + $2 shipping, The 4X — which is regularly $6 per month (includes shipping), or The Executive — which is regularly $9 per month (includes shipping).
- There are no hidden fees. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Or you can change plans at any time. When you change plans, you’ll receive a new razor handle for free.
- You can choose to pause your subscription or change your shipment frequency so you only get new blades every other month — or whatever works for you.
3. Urban Decay Naked Palettes for as low as $22 shipped! Macy’s has the Urban Decay Smoky Eyeshadow Palette on sale for $27 right now (reg. $54)! Shipping is free. If you buy two of them, you can use coupon code FRIEND to get $10 off your purchase. That means you’ll pay just $22 each shipped after the coupon code! (This deal is now dead.)
4. “Life Is” Tee + a Cardigan for just $24.97 Shipped!
I love these tees and wear them all. the. time! Right now, you can get a Life Is Tee for just $14.97 shipped when you use coupon code LIFEIS16 at checkout.
As a bonus deal, once you add a tee to your cart and go to checkout, you will be offered the chance to get a cardigan for just $10 when you go through checkout. There are 12 different colors to choose from.
I personally love wearing these tees with cardigans over them — add some jeans, a pair of ankle boots, and some jewelry and you have yourself a super simple and super cute outfit!
This deal is valid through December 6, 2016.
5. Get Money-Making Mom (download) for just $1.99!
Woot! The Kindle version of my book, Money-Making Mom, is on sale for just $1.99 right now!! Money-Making Mom is a hands-on manual to help you discover your passions and talents and turn those into a profitable business — whether online or offline.
It’s packed full of brand-new stories and information — details that you’ve not read on my blog before. I had so much fun digging deep, writing from my heart, and writing new material that has come from years of having my own business and making many mistakes.
I think you’ll enjoy getting a closer look at the behind-the-scenes of what has made MoneySavingMom.com successful, as well as hearing about many, many failures I’ve made along the way.
Best of all, this book doesn’t just share my story, but there are dozens and dozens of success stories from many different women who are in different seasons and who have a wide variety of different businesses and income-earning ventures.
Woven through the pages is my heart to inspire women to uncover their gifts, use their talents, and make a difference in this world! Because you have a story. You have a message. You have gifts and talents. And the world needs your story, your message, your gifts, and your talents!
6. Essential Oils Travel Kit for just $16.87 + shipping!
Jane.com has this Essential Oil Travel Kit for just $16.87 + shipping right now! Choose from a black, leather, or purple case. It also comes with your choice of 8 single oils or 8 artisan blends.
Even if you already have your own oils, this is a great little travel kit to carry your oils in! I have a travel kit similar to this and love it.
Shipping is $2.99 for the first item, and then $0.99 for each additional item shipping.
7. Get the 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner for FREE!
Planning ahead for being more organized in 2017? You can download the 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner for FREE!
Be sure to click on the “download now” to get your freebie. (The $7 button purchases a bonus supplemental pack.)
I love this planner and have personally used it and think it’s very well-done and perfect if you need some extra motivation to get your home and life in order.
8. Kids’ denim for $7.99 shipped from The Children’s Place!
The Children’s Place has kids’ denim on sale for just $7.99 shipped right now! No coupon code is needed.
9. DaySpring Cyber Week Sale (last chance!)
DaySpring is running their Cyber Week Sale through Sunday — while supplies last! They have a LOT of $5 deals including cute jewelry, coloring books, wall-hangings, and more!
I have the bracelet set shown above and love it! The earrings are currently marked down to just $5 and the bracelet is just $5! These come in a few different fun color combinations.
I also have the wall-hanging shown above and it’s really high quality. I can’t believe it’s also just $5! Plus, they have 5 different inspirational coloring books that are just $5 each!
Grab some great gifts at incredible prices with this sale. Shipping is free with any $50 order.
10. Get $5 off any $15 Book Purchase on Amazon!
There’s another GREAT book coupon code available on Amazon again this weekend! This time, you can get $5 off any $15 printed book purchase on Amazon when you use coupon code GIFTBOOK at checkout.
This offer is valid on print books only (excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards). This coupon code is valid through December 5, 2016.