Take a minute and see if you answer “yes” to any of these questions…
- Are you ready to share your blog with the world, but need help finding your voice as a brand new blogger?
- Have you set up your blog, but aren’t sure how to get the look you want?
- Need help defining your blogging goals and your target reader?
- Scared of copyright infringement and want to make sure that your blog follows all the legal rules?
- Wish you could figure out how to blog successfully and still protect your family’s privacy?
Branding Basics 101 is our newest course, and it’s created to give you the step-by-step help you need to define your WHY for blogging, determine your ideal reader, and discover your blogging voice.
In addition, it dives deep into helping you design a look and feel for your blog and social media images that is in line with your blogging mission and goals. Plus, it talks about some of those really important related topics that I am asked about all the time — copyrights, trademarks, and protecting your privacy.
Like all of our courses, we developed it so that even if you have very little technical experience or know-how, the video tutorials and hands-on lessons will empower you to actually go out and apply what you learn — right away!
Created as a follow-up course to WordPress 101, Branding Basics 101 includes lessons and video tutorials to teach you how to:
- Define your blogging goals and break them down into bite-sized, tangible pieces.
- Discover who your target reader is and how to create a blog that caters to their needs
- Establish your voice as a blogger and determine your blogging boundaries
- Customize your blog’s look using the WP Customizer and your theme’s unique customizing options
- Design your logo and some great free resources to make graphic design easy and affordable
- Create branded social media images to help share your blog content and your brand with the masses
- Decide your personal boundaries for blogging to protect your family’s privacy
- Guarantee that your blog is legally on the up and up, understand copyright and trademark, and avoid copyright infringement
How This Course is Different From Our Other Courses
Someone asked me a few days ago if Branding Basics 101 was different than our other courses, Blog Start-Up 101 or WordPress 101. The answer is a resounding YES! It’s entirely different and packed with brand-new material. 🙂
It piggybacks off of the first two courses and assumes you already have your blog set up (which those courses teach you!). This course, is the next step after you have your blog set up and understand WordPress and is a vitally important teaches you the nuts and bolts of customizing it to make it more YOU and more effective.
Branding Basics 101 goes a lot deeper into finding your voice as a blogger, developing your brand, setting blogging goals in line with your why, creating graphics and images and a logo that is in line with your voice and brand, determine which social media you should invest your time into, determining blogging boundaries, protecting your family’s privacy, copyright infringement.
It’s a very holistic branding course — in that it covers not only the philosophical things behind setting up a successful brand, but also the very practical hands-on aspects of how to actually create the look and feel on your blog and the social media images that are in line with your brand!
Get $10 Off Through Midnight!!
This course will regularly sell for $37, but we’ll be offering it at the discounted launch price of just $27 through tonight (Monday) at midnight.
P.S. We’re offering a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee. So if you purchase this course and decide that it’s not a fit for you, you can request a refund within 7 days and we’ll happily refund your money — no questions asked! Purchase it here.