In case you missed them, here are some of the best deals, freebies, and most popular posts from this past week that are still available:
Update: Thanks to the commentors who shared ways to get an additional $3 off! Get an additional $2 off by answering the question in the chat window that should be in the left-hand corner of your screen when you sign up. And then you can get an additional $1 off by checking out the FAQ page!
I’ve fallen in love with the ease of ordering household products online through Amazon.com using my free gift cards from Swagbucks to pay for the purchases. Not only is it fantastic to not have to worry about running out of toilet paper, but you can get great deals ordering online — especially on natural and organic products.
Earlier this week, I was at Angie’s book launch party and I was sitting next to Jessica from The Mom Creative at dinner. We were talking all things blogging (like she and I love to do!) and she asked me if I’d heard about ePantry. She said she’d been trying it out and really loved it.
She told me that they were running a special right now and she thought I should check it out because she was sure some of my readers would be interested. So I spent some time yesterday investigating ePantry and how the site works. I was very impressed.
I went through the order process myself, placed my first order, and I also dialogued with customer service regarding a few questions I had. I was completely blown away by how responsive they were to my questions. Great customer service is often hard to find these days!
How ePantry Works
ePantry is very similar to Amazon’s Subscribe & Save Program that many of us love so much. Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for an account with ePantry through this link. You’ll get a free $10 credit + ePantry is offering a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your order to everyone who signs up through my referral link! This is an exclusive offer for my readers that is only available through Monday (September 22, 2014).
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and the household products you use (this took me maybe two minutes to do).
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you’ll have the option for them to put together a box for you or you can pick your own products for your box. I’d recommend picking your own products so you can get the best deal and only buy those things you know your family will use.
4. To get $10 off, your order needs to be at least $30 total. You can do any combination of products, but I think the best deals are on products like the Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap. You can order up to 4 of any one item.
5. That’s it! Go to checkout, place your order, and get some household products shipped to your door at a great price!
Get 9 Method/Mrs. Meyer’s Items for $2.45 Each Shipped!
Here’s a cart example I put together of how to get $50 retail value of products for just $22.01 out of pocket — making each item just $2.45 out of pocket. That’s a great price on Mrs. Meyer’s and Method hand soaps!
- 4 Method hand soaps — $3.89 each
- 1 Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap — $4.03 each
- 3 Mrs. Meyer’s foaming hand soaps — $4.14 each
- 1 Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap — free by ordering through my referral link
Retail price: $50.01
Total before credit: $36.04
Note: Just like Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program, if you want to continue receiving shipments, you can choose when you want to receive your next shipment and what you want to receive. You’ll receive an email 7 days before your next shipment is supposed to go out and you can go in and adjust your order or choose to cancel your subscription.
Share This Deal & Get a Free $20 Credit!
Want to earn some free ePantry credit to use for household purchases? Through Monday only (September 22, 2014), you can get a free $20 credit for every person you refer who signs up and places an order.
Just sign up for an ePantry account, place your first order, and then you’ll be able to refer others through the referral link they’ll email you! Share your link on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter or email it out to friends. For every person who orders, you’ll receive $20 in credit to use on future orders from ePantry.com.
This $20 referral credit offer is only valid through Monday, September 22, 2014.
Through September 23, 2014, you can get a FREE custom Photo Mug from Tiny Prints when you use coupon code MUGSEP14 at checkout. You’ll still pay shipping which is around $6 to $8 total.
This is a great gift idea for someone on your Christmas gift list. There are many different styles to choose from and lots of ways to customize your mug.
I made a photo mug of one of my favorite pictures of the kids. I was going to give it as a gift to someone, but I think Jesse and I will want to hang onto it since it I think we’re going to love it so much.
Go here to make your custom photo mug and just pay shipping.
This huge magazine sale is a great opportunity to get a deal on your favorite magazine subscriptions PLUS you will save even more when you add additional years to your subscription!
If you’re already thinking ahead to Christmas gifts, be sure to see if there are any magazines that would be a fit for someone on your list. I’m especially excited that there’s a deal on ALL YOU magazine as we rarely see deals on that title!
There are over 100+ titles to choose from, go here to see all of the titles included in this sale! Some of my favorite deals include:
- All You magazine: Get TWO years for just $19.99! (when you purchase a 2-year subscription!)
- Real Simple magazine: Get a one year subscription for $17.99
- Eating Well magazine: Get a FOUR year subscription for just $16.99 (under $5 per year!)
And so many more wonderful titles, go here to see them all!
This sale will end Sunday night, September 21, 2014, at midnight EST.
(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)
This weekend only, get 55% off the accessories in the color of your favorite college team. Just use coupon code GAMEDAY at checkout to get this discount. Plus, you’ll get free shipping!
There are five different College Game Day inspired products to choose from today, including a custom graphic tee, a long beaded necklace, a short beaded necklace, a jersey infinity scarf, and a knit head wrap.
Each item—excluding the tee shirt—comes in about 18 different two tone college color combinations. This is a great way to fashionably show you’re a fan.
All items ship for less than $15, and some will ship for less than $9 with coupon code GAMEDAY.
This sale is valid now through September 21, 2014.