Target: Infant & Toddler Jeans as low as $1.91 each

jeans2

All jeans are on sale for 40% off at Target this week! You can pick up infant jeans for as low as $1.91 a pair! Here’s how:

Buy 9 pairs of Boy’s and Girl’s Infant or Toddler Circo Jeans (12M-5T) for $3 each = $27 total
Use the $5 off $25 Kids Newborn, Infant, Toddler Apparel Purchase Target Mobile Coupon (text OFFERS to 827438)
Stack with 20% off Circo Toddler Boys Apparel 12M-5T Target Cartwheel coupon and stack with 20% off Circo Toddler Girls Apparel 12M-5T Target Cartwheel coupon
Spend $17.91 plus tax out of pocket = $1.91 per pair after coupons

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Kristen says

Just out of curiosity, you said you combined the $5 off of $25 coupon along with the 20% off of Circo Apparel?? I wanna try this, but as I’m understanding on Target’s website, it says these coupons cannot be combined. Am I understanding this wrong?? PLEASE HELP!

2. Becky says

I’m having a little trouble finding the 20% off coupons using the links you provided? Has the deal ended because they don’t show up on the Target website… Thanks.

• Sarah says

It’s still available through the cartwheel app. You can also check the cartwheel website and print it off if you don’t have a smartphone.

3. Barb says

Both my daughter and I downloaded the coupons and went to target and we got 18 pairs of jeans for the $1.91 each. Thanks for the tip!!!!

4. Alisha says

FYI: They had to manually push the $5 of $25 coupon through…. Anyone else experience this? Thankfully I had a nice cashier…

5. Tiffany says

I just left target — apparently not all of them are running this deal! The one I went to has infant and toddler jeans excluded from the 40% off. I’m so bummed!!! I wanted to stock up!