All About Worship asked if I’d shared their part-time work-at-home position with you all since I know some of you are looking for at-home work opportunities. Here are details on the position taken from their blog post:
Are you tech AND social media savvy? Are you self-motivated and super organized? Do you have a passion for worship? Are you looking for a part-time, work-at-home job that’s not only flexible, but rewarding? Do you want to be a part of an organization that impacts worship leaders/teams worldwide and is focused on advancing the Kingdom of God?
If you answered “yes” to ALL of these questions, you may be just who we’re looking for!
JOB TITLE: to be determined
REPORTS TO: Wisdom Moon (Founder of All About Worship)
PURPOSE: Supports the organization’s objectives by managing the day-to-day operations with minimal supervision. You will work from home (aka telecommute) with periodic in-person (if in Nashville area) and/or skype meetings with supervisor. This position will require about 2-4 hours a day, 5 days a week. Work hours are flexible, but require at least some availability during regular business hours.
- Be a part of creating & implementing fresh new ways to influence more worship leaders/teams worldwide
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate articles and music reviews with contributors
- Proofread, edit, and publish articles and reviews
- Write (minimal) content for the site
- Complete some basic, simple graphic design
- Manage multiple social media accounts: curate relevant content, schedule posts, respond to comments, engage with the audience
- Promptly respond to email inquiries
- Maintain relationships with current advertisers and actively develop new relationships
- Invoice advertisers and follow-up
- and other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of worship ministry and the needs of worship leaders/teams
- Familiar with current worship music and resources
- Strong follow-through and follow-up
- Amazing people skills
- Very tech-savvy
- Basic graphic design
- Great with grammar, spelling, and writing
- Previous experience with using a CMS (Content Management System) preferred
- Proficient in the use of social media as an organization, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and Google+
- Basic understanding of how digital advertising and invoicing works
- Type at least 30 WPM
COMPENSATION: Salary to be commensurate with experience and responsibilities (base pay + commission). This is a part-time, telecommuting contractor position.
APPLY: To be considered for this opening, email your resume and any supporting portfolio or works to office[at]allaboutworship.com