30 Summer Freezer Meals in 3 Hours

30-Freezer-Meals1

Who Needs a Cape shows you how to make 30 Summer Freezer Meals in 3 hours. How inspiring!

Comments

1. Anna says

Thanks so much for the inspiration! We have a baby coming in a few weeks, and I totally want to do something like this in the next week or two. :)

2. Tracy says

Unfortunately the link is giving me a “forbidden” message. :/ I love any freezer meal recipes I can get my hands on, so hope it will work for me later! :)

3. Julie says

Link is forbidden for me too. Hopefully it will work soon, I’m VERY interested!!

4. Laurel says

I really love new ideas for freezer cooking, but the link doesn’t work. Hopefully someone does something soon to fix it!

5. Shalena says

Oh man! I’m getting forbidden error also! I am very interested in reading this.

Can’t follow your link…can you help? Would love to have meals in the freezer…
    J

Forbidden
    You don’t have permission to access /2014/06/30-summer-freezer-meals/ on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

7. Jennifer B. says

I’m fairly sure “we” overwhelmed her website as it isn’t just this link showing the forbidden message, but her main website link as well (whoneedsacape.com).

8. Alaura says

This is a lifesaver! We just welcomed another household member and I’m trying to stay one step ahead so that I can feed the three male family members everyday without a lot of fuss. And they eat ALOT!

I did a freezer cooking day a few months ago, and my stock is almost gone. Therefore I will be doing another one this month. But I had one problem, when my meals defrosted some of them had holes or rips in the bag. Then they leaked all over my fridge as they defrosted. I used Ziploc brand freezer bags, and laid them all flat. Any ideas on how to prevent this the next go around? Should I double bag them, or do you think it might have been from the bags knocking against each other in the freezer as I looked through them? Any tips would be great, as I don’t want to have to clean up anymore of that mess. Thanks!