Compare Per Unit Prices with the Costo Price List

Costco Price List

Are you a Costco customer, or have you been considering joining? Here’s a great resource to help you get the most out of your Costco membership.

Queen Bee Coupons maintains a Costco Price List which details the per unit price on more than 600 items. Their goal is to make it easy for you to compare per unit prices with current grocery store deals. Print it out and use it as a reference when you’re shopping at your local stores, or check it out when shopping on Amazon.

Learn more about the Costco Price List at Queen Bee Coupons.

Comments

1. Madsmom says

I am so excited, I had started doing a list like this, but now I don’t have to! I just wonder if prices are regional?

• Julie says

Costco pricing is definitely regional. I’d do the math on it, because I know our Costco in Michigan is MUCH cheaper than many other states.

2. Angie says

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I am always standing in the aisle calculating in my head.

3. Tara says

For us Costco pays for itself in terms of work clothes and socks for my husband (like Nautica chinos for $16 per pair, and they wear like iron), and winter coats for the kids at $20 per for good ones. The beer and wine are way cheaper there, too, as well as Nutella, if you don’t make your own.

4. Audrey says

I just bought 4 LED outdoor light fixtures at Costco for $30 each. Elsewhere they would easily be twice that or more, even for non- LED. That paid for our membership right there. And you cannot beat Costco’s return policy. I even returned a $600 Vitamix because I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would.

5. Chris says

So proved differ from state to state, and from the US to Canada, so this list is only a ball park figure, but still a starting point. Thank you for your hard work!

6. rhonda says

I would really like one for Sams also! Thanks for sharing! I will have to check out Costco’s work clothes for my hubby!

7. Tami says

Thanks for the extensive list. I was actually in the process of checking items we frequently buy at Costco, Winco, Raley’s, Target and Save Market (Formerly Albertson’s). I shop at Costco in Carson City, Nevada and spot checked your items against our store. Most items were right on. Especially boxed, canned and packaged food. Dairy including eggs, beef and shrimp were a little less expensive you you. Produce was a little lower here, probably due to our proximity to California.