Welcome back to the Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Book Launch Party! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be giving away one BIG giveaway every single week. And trust me, you’ll want to enter to win each and every one of them!
I’m so excited about releasing this book — writing it was hard but oh-so-good! And I believe the message of the book is going to change lives in powerful ways.
The book shares my story of pulling out of the pit of survival mode and the practical steps I’ve taken to be living a life filled with meaning and purpose. It’s raw, vulnerable, and authentic — and it delves much deeper into my story and personal journey than I’ve had the space to do here on the blog.
I poured hours, days, weeks, and months into this project. And I’m truly thrilled with the final product — and I believe wholeheartedly that you will be blessed and encouraged by reading it.
Here’s more on it from the book description:
Calling the super busy, the stressed out, the overtired.
You know you’re made for a more fulfilling life. With this book, you’ll know where to start.
You wake up tired. Your to-do list is too long. The commitments—and the laundry—are piling up, but your energy keeps dwindling. You feel like you’re simply making it through the days, not living or enjoying any part of them.
In Say Goodbye to Survival Mode, you’ll find both practical ideas and big-picture perspective that will inspire you to live life on purpose. As a wife, mother of three, and founder of the wildly successful blog MoneySavingMom.com, Crystal Paine has walked the road from barely surviving to living with intention. With the warmth and candor of a dear friend, she shares what she’s learned along the way, helping you:
- feel healthier and more energetic by setting priorities and boundaries
- eliminate stress with savvy management of your time, money, and home
- get more done by setting realistic goals and embracing discipline
- rediscover your passions—and the confidence to pursue them
Packed with straightforward solutions you’ll use today and inspirational stories you’ll remember for years, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode is a must for any woman who’s ever longed for the freedom to enjoy life, not just survive it.
We’re Celebrating You!
You all have been my cheerleaders on this journey. Your comments and emails have been the catalyst for so much personal growth in my life. And you all have inspired me to become something I never believed I could be — a writer.
You all show up here every day. You listen, you share, you comment, you inspire… and you keep showing up, even when I don’t always get posts up in a timely manner and even when it takes me longer than I hope to finish series. You keep showing up. And you tell your friends. And you leave beautiful comments. And you send me emails of encouragement.
This book deal never would have happened without you. So months ago when we started dreaming up ideas about a book launch, my heart’s desire was to bless you all and knock your socks off with giveaways and other fun things — as a small way for me to express how grateful I am for each of you.
Enter to Win a A Year of FREE House Cleaning!
We’re giving away a year of free house cleaning this week to one randomly chosen winner! The winner will get one house cleaning session every single month in 2014. We’ll work with you to book and pay for these through a maid service in your area. You don’t have to do anything to enter other than leave your name and email address — just like all our other giveaways.
If you wanted to do something to help us launch this book, we’d love that. But know that it’s not required.
Three Things We’d Love to Have You Do:
1. Pre-order a copy of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. If you pre-order, be sure to download your Freebies & Discounts Package worth $125! And if you want to order a copy of the book for a friend, you can gift them a Freebies & Discounts Package, too!
2. Sign up for the FREE 7-Day Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Course (see the orange banner at the top of the page here or click the check box in the giveaway form below). This course is packed with encouragement and practical tips to help you live with more purpose and joy.
3. Tell your friends about Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. We have buttons, tweets, banners, and more here to make it very easy to spread the word!
Again, if you don’t have time to do any of these three things, just skip straight to signing up for the year of house cleaning below. One winner will be chosen and posted next Wednesday. I hope you win!