Groupon: Starbucks $10 gift card for just $5

Get a $10 Starbucks gift card for just $5

Have you signed up for Groupon yet? If not, sign up here.

Groupon is offering a $10 Starbucks gift card for just $5 right now! Get yours here.

This would make a great gift for someone for Christmas. Or, just a way to get Starbucks on the cheap!

Expires May 1st, 2014. Limit 1 per person. Valid within the US only. Must redeem Groupon voucher at http://groupon.starbucks.com/ for a Starbucks Card eGift, which can be used in any participating Starbucks store. Must redeem Groupon voucher by 5/1/14.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. amy says

I shared my own referral link on FB but it doesn’t seem like this Groupon is rewarding a referral for some reason.

2. jennifer says

Got one. When I get the email, I will just transfer the balance to my in-hand plastic gift card. Since hubby bought me a Keurig last year, I don’ drink Starbucks often, but it’s a nice treat on occasion!

• Crystal says

Curious if you actually CAN transfer these to a plastic gift card….I would like to do that so I can include them in gifts for Christmas (the plastic cards are much prettier than printed paper). :) Just wasn’t sure if this would be possible with this Groupon since it states that part of the amount can expire if not used by 5/1/14. Never done this one before! Does anyone know?

• Toni says

I transferred mine to a plastic gift card I already had. I am not sure about the amount not used by the expiration date though,

• Heather says

I activated my card and transferred the balance to my plastic starbucks card – it says in the fine print you have until may to activate it but after activation the 10.00 never expires so once it is on your starbucks app or transferred your new card or even printed on paper – the 10 is yours to keep for good :)

• Mary H says

Yes, you can definitely transfer these to your plastic card. I do it all the time so I can take advantage of the deals like this but still get the stars from purchasing using my plastic card.

I also pick up Starbucks gift cards from Kroger affiliates (Fred Meyer or QFC in Seattle area) since they offer 2x gas points, and sometimes even 4x. That way I get the points toward gas discount and still can go online and transfer the gift card amount to my Starbucks card to get the points.

• susie says

I just transfered mine. I opened up my starbucks account and under transer funds I was able to transfer it. Now I can get stars too!

3. Suzy D. says

When I search Groupon, nothing is coming up as available for Starbucks. Did I miss it already? What location should I use?

• Suzy D. says

In other words, the referal link isn’t working for me. When I click, it asks if I’m looking for the starbucks card and to type “starbucks” into the Groupon search bar.