Today’s Swagbucks success story is from Danielle
What if I told you that you could walk into Walmart, put $50 worth of groceries in your cart, go through the checkout and not part with one single penny? Would you believe me?
You should, because on June 24 that’s exactly what I did!
A major part of our income comes from my husband’s monthly commissions and the last few months have been lean. After an anemic commission check in May, I was feeling very discouraged. How were we going to have groceries for June?
I logged onto my computer that morning and for the first time I noticed a Walmart gift card option on the side bar of the Swagbucks homepage. I have always cashed in my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards, but now I had an idea. What if I could earn enough Swagbucks to help supplement our grocery budget using Walmart gift cards?
Here’s what I did every day to earn 5000 Swagbucks in 45 days:
1. Complete Toolbar, Daily Poll, and NOSO first.
2. Do a search.
3. Answer surveys. There were good and bad survey days. Sometimes I could qualify for two or three surveys in one day. Some days I couldn’t qualify for one. After I received my five Swagbucks for failing to qualify for five different surveys, I moved on.
4. Do a search.
5. Complete Special Offers. Just like with surveys, there were good and bad days. I did my very best for that day and then moved on.
6. Do a search.
7. Start SBTV on the computer. While SBTV on my computer played, I would pull up SBTV on my smartphone and start it. Then I would put my phone on the kitchen counter and check in periodically to make sure it was still going.
8. Do a search.
9. Pull up another window on my browser and complete tasks (under the Answer tab on Swagbucks main page.)
10. Do a search… for anything
I had a daily goal of 50 Swagbucks, knowing that the Daily Bonuses would help push me over the goal line. The day we paid for $50 of groceries with free gift cards was wonderful.
It wasn’t easy, but I was able to help supplement our grocery budget, all while keeping up with my homemaking and homeschooling responsibilities.
Danielle is married to her best friend, blessed with three fantastic children, and fulfilling her dream of living in Big Sky Country.