Gretchen’s Target Shopping Trip: $29+ worth of products for just $7.04 out of pocket!

Target Shopping Trip

Transaction #1

4 Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner - $1.99 each, used 2 $1.10/2 printable - $1.44 each after coupons

Total with tax: $5.97, Received $5 Target gift card (for buying 4 Suave products)

Transaction #2

1 Driscoll’s Strawberries – $1.99, used $1/1 Target mobile coupon – $0.99 after coupon

2 Coppertone Sport Sunscreen (bonus Sport Lip Balm included in each package as well) – Marked down to $5.58, used $5/2 coupon from the 6/23 SmartSource insert AND 2 $1/1 Target printable - $2.08 each after coupons

2 Right Guard Xtreme Bodywash – $3.49, used 2 $1.50/1 coupon from the 7/14 RedPlum insert AND 2 $2/1 Target printable - Free after coupons

Used $5 gift card from Transaction #1

Total with tax: $1.07

Total for both transactions before coupons, sales and gift card: $29.24

Total for both transactions after coupons, sales and gift card: $7.04

Comments

1. Marianne Brown says

The Suave deal did not work on the $1.99 items in Northern KY. The $5.00 gift card only applied to the Suave items that were $2.98. So be aware that this deal doesn’t work at all stores.

• des says

My target printed out a $2 off 2 suave professionals catalina after my first transaction. So I went thru again with 4 more bottles, using the catalina. I got another gc and cat with this purchase as well. No wonder my first target was sold out of the $1.99 bottles!!

• mary says

I have two targets in my area. The first target I was at, did not have a sign for the $1.99 ones being part of the deal, so I ended up getting the ones for $2.84. I went to the other one tonight, and saw it was offering the $5 gift card deal with the $1.99 product . I was upset !

2. Michelle says

Can I just ask how your able to keep using the same mobil coupons? I used mine and it says redeemed…..can you it use more than once? Thanks :)

• Gretchen says

I had 3 different text offers (SAVVY, JULY4, FRESH) that I’ve used the last 3 weeks. This week I used the last fruit/vegetable offer I had. I hope that makes sense.

3. KELLI says

I live in Northern Ky and shopped at the Target in Florence today. I got the Suave GC deal by buying the shampoo and conditioner at $1.99. I’m not sure what store Marianne shopped at but, it did work for me.

4. Marie says

My target did not have the $1.99 Suave as part of the deal. All the others were $3.49. And two stores were sold out of any Suave that was part of it anyway. Oh well, another deal will come along.

• Tammy says

The target coupons say “one coupon or offer per guest” do they not have a problem with you using two like coupons? This is in regards to the right guard deal. Thanks getting ready to head to target today.

5. Kelly D says

The Apple Valley, MN Target only had the tags on the $2.97 and up Suave items. The $1.99 Professionals (silver bottle, not gold bottle) did not appear to be part of the deal. Too bad, I prefer the silver ones.

6. Tracy Sheridan says

Went to target….

Professional suave line is 2.89 ea
    The reg suave line is 1.99 but no $5 gift card or coupon with those
    Also no clearance on sunscreen- just sake price of $7

7. Tracy Sheridan says

When I went to target, the suave professional line isn’t 1.99 its 2.89- the 1.99 line does not have $5 gift card incentive, nor can u use the coupons, so it ended up being a extra $4 by the time you bought 4 of them.

Also, the sunscreen at our target was not on clearance, but was $6-7 sale price, still a good deal with $5 coupon and target coupon

Just thought I would update…