$4/1 BRITA Kid’s Bottle coupon = free at Target!

I’m hearing multiple reports that the BRITA Kid’s Bottles are marked down to $4 or less at Target right now. Use the $4/1 BRITA Kid’s Bottle coupon to get these for free!

Here’s what Bee Anca emailed in:

I just wanted to let you know of a transaction I just did at Target. I bought a Brita Kids bottle ($2.60) and used the $4/1 coupon from Coupons.com.

More new printable coupons:

$1/1 FARM RICH SNACK 18 oz or Larger
$5/2 Coppertone products 4 oz. or larger
$2/1 Coppertone product 4 oz. or larger
$0.30/1 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product
$1/2 POPSICLE Products

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Sarah says

Where do you find these bottles in the store? I have looked before and never found them- thanks!

They should be by the Britta water filters and other filters. I don’t even have a Target close to me :(.

2. Casey says

I just walked in the door from Target in Orlando. The cheapest brita bottle I could find was $8! No free brita for me :(

Did you try price-checking the Kid’s Bottles? I can’t guarantee that they’ll be at every store, but dozens of different people are reporting finding them.

I saw the same price: $18.99. They were right by the adult Brita pitchers in the section with the kitchen items.

Our store tends to have markdowns at totally different times from other stores–even those just 2 miles down the road.

3. Andrea says

I am having a hard time locating them in the store as well. Have looked a dozen times.

4. Tawnya says

I found several yesterday. They were on an end cap near the small appliances (blenders,toasters etc.).

5. tracy says

I live in east Tennessee and my local Target has them for 18.99 as well. There were large soft bottles for 8.49 but I was hoping for the kids size. Is Target the only place that sells them?

6. Bethany says

Kroger also has adult bottles on sale for $9.99. At our target in Spring, TX I have found them in 3 different places: near the small appliances (blenders and such), in the camping/athletic section, or in the baby bottle section… good luck everyone – I’m heading to target today we’ll see if I have any luck ;-)

7. Cris says

They have been on clearance for a little bit now so the best chance of finding them will be with other clearance on an end cap. I found a few (had a $3 q, this one wasn’t available yet) with other cosmetics on clearance. This was the third store I had gone to. Look around at any end caps that have clearance. I had already bought 2 of them when they had a coupon stack and after one use of 1 of them we lost one so I am vey happy I found it for cheap again. Mine was 50% off for 4.48. Although not leak-proof, they are good for my son to use on the go, especially in the car.

8. Allison V. says

Sweet! My son broke his Thermos and I’m kinda broke myself. I can live with free! Fingers crossed that my store has these!

9. Bethany says

Just got home from Kroger in Spring, TX( 2920 & 45 intersection)… they had the full size Brita Bottles on close out for $4.99… I scooped up two for just $2 total after 2 coupons… and there were plenty left on the shelf.

They are $18.99 at my Target too. I went last night with the coupon, found one Dora Brita bottle left and it rang up as $18.99 :(

11. Julie West says

Went today to get one for my little one and it was $18.99. Even had the saleslady research for me, but came out empty-handed.

12. Lacey says

I made a special trip to Taret just to look for these. $18.99 in NY. Hopefully I can get back in and check again next week!

13. Kristen says

$18.99 for the kid’s bottle at the Exton, PA Target too. They did have a full size bottle for $8.99 or something, but I was hoping for the kid’s size as well. Oh well…

14. Jessica G says

I haven’t been able to find the ones on clearance either. The ones that are 18.99 are the new brita bottles that are replacing the ones they have on clearance. The new ones are the only bottles I have been able to find too. 18.99 seems like a lot for those things!

15. Julie H says

I tried to get them the last time this deal came out. Unfortunately, our Target here in CA told us that our coupons can not be more than 75% of the purchase price of the item.