$3/1 Van’s Waffles printable coupon?

I received an email from Van’s a bit ago that said you could get a $3/1 Van’s product coupon by following these steps:

1. Go to www.OpinionIt.com and fill out the join box
2. Verify your email address
3. Click on the “July Opinion It Survey” and use the password LOVEVANS
4. Complete the survey and you’ll be able to instantly download a coupon good for $3 off any Van’s product!

Let us know if this works for you! This should make for FREE Van’s Waffles when pairing this coupon with a sale at Target or elsewhere!

You should also be able to print a $1/1 Van’s coupon.

Comments

Worked like a charm. Thanks for sharing this. I love Van’s – especially their gluten free products. They make the best gluten free pancakes, hands down.

2. Kim says

I signed up & logged in. Then they requested my “password verification” (I had just used my password to login). Then I reentered my password & it said, “invalid password.” Does anyone know what I need to do?

They are actually asking for the password in step 3 above LOVEVANS. I made the same mistake at first. Enjoy and Thanks for posting the deal!

• kathryn says

don’t use your password you created…use the password “LOVEVANS” in all uppercase :)

• Kim says

Oops! I’ve been running on 3-4 hours sleep a night this week. I must’ve dozed over step #3! :) Got it!!

3. shanna says

I got mine. I had to go thru my email I got from them to be able to get it tho. Everytime I tried to get it by a posting of it on printable coupons and deals the page would just go blank after I clicked on it. It would only let me print one.

4. Camille says

The $3 one worked for me! When I tried to go print the $1 one, it said I reached my limit, but hey, I’m happy!!!
    Trying to save on gluten-free stuff – it can get expensive fast!
    Thanks Crystal <3

5. Jen says

I got that email too and the LOVEVANS password does not work – it didn’t last night and still doesn’t. Says it’s invalid. Grr…

6. Lorraine says

I did not see ANYWHERE where it says “July Opinion it Survey”. All it said was my surveys & A “Welcome to Opinion it” survey. When I clicked on THAT one, and typed in LOVEVANS in all uppercase, it did not recognize the password. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? This is incredibly frustrating after a hard day :( I just want the dang coupon. Thank you.