Every week day in May, I’m challenging my readers to try to find at least 7 things to get rid of. These can be big or small things, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you actually throw them out, sell them, donate them, recycle them, or find someone else who can use them. Think you’re up for the challenge?
Most of today’s clutter consists of junk — and I’m not even sure why we still have these items.
But here’s what I got rid of:
- Lid that doesn’t have a tub to go to it
- Binder dividers — I don’t even know where these came from!
- Speaker that no longer works
- Dry erase board that is so old and used it doesn’t work anymore (why was this still in my basement?!? :))
- Stack of kids’ magazines that have already been read/used/looked at
How did your clutter-busting go today? Link up your blog post and/or Instagram pictures below. Or, leave a comment telling us how many things you got rid of. Let’s clear our homes of clutter so we can be more productive and efficient!