Target: Free Listerine Mouthwash (after coupon and gift card)

Note: This is a regional deal. Check to make sure this is advertised on your shelves before purchasing. Also, it seems some people are having trouble getting the gift card to automatically generate at the register, so be aware that you may have to ask them to manually generate it for you.

You can get free Listerine Zero Mouthwash at Target this week. Here’s how:

Buy Listerine Zero Mouthwash at $5.99
Use $1/1 LISTERINE Mouthwash 1L or larger
Spend $4.99 out of pocket, Get a $5 Target gift card
Free after coupon and gift card

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

1. Sarah says

My target had the gift card with the purchase of 3. Same with the toothbrush/toothpaste deal. When you had to buy 3 at $5.99 each it didn’t become such a good deal. I went yesterday specifically for those deals and was disappointed. Boo!

• Sara says

I went to the store specifically for this deal. The product was hidden all the way in the back of the store, and the sign on the end-cap said that you had to buy three of the $5.99 items to get the gift card, not just one.

2. Sarah says

Just FYI (from totallytarget.com as well as personal experience today), the registers are not prompting the cashiers to give the gift cards when those gift card items are purchased. So expect your trip to take a little longer as they will likely have to call over a customer service manager to override the register to get you your gift cards. However at my Target they were super nice and worked very quickly to get me out of there with very little wait, even with the register not prompting the gift card transaction.

3. M.L. says

I bought 3 items at my local Target today and each prompted a $5 GC. I bought 2 (3 pack) toothpaste and 1 Listerine. I couldn’t find the toothbrushes. I found the toothpaste near the front of the store w/ the bonus packaged items – the sign said $5 GC w/ the purchsae of 1. The Listerine was in the reg. section and said $5 GC w/ purchase of 3 but it still worked.

4. Mare M says

I went to target today to find out it was buy 3 to get the gift card BUT since Target is honoring their typo in the ad for the purchase of one 3pk of Crest or 4pk Oral B toothbrushes for 5.99 get a $5 gift card, in the store it states you have to buy 3, you can get a combination of toothbrushes and paste plus one Listerine all 3 for as low as $3 or free with coupons.

5. Jettsmom says

I was at Target today and there were several bottles of listerine at the register. I asked if there was something special with listerine, because I found nothing on the shelves, the cashier said it was something about a scammer and they couldn’t talk about it.