KMart: Flip Flops for the whole family for $0.79 each (shipped to local store)

KMart has Flip Flops for the whole family priced at $0.99 right now. Use coupon code KMARTSAVE20 to get an additional 20% off, making these just $0.79 each.

Choose to have them shipped to your local store and shipping is free!

Don’t forget that JCPenney is supposed to have $1 flip flops tomorrow, too.

Shop through Ebates to get 5% cashback or shop through Swagbucks to get 3 Swagbucks per dollar spent.

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Heather says

Thanks for the heads up on the deal. I thought I was going to have to go without black flip flops this year. I used my shop your way rewards points and got them even lower.

2. Rhonda says

Woo hoo…I had $5 in reward pts that were expiring. I got 6 pairs for my kids for $1 …Thanks!! (oh- and Candy- I searched for sandals, then sorted by “show lowest price first”)

3. Nicole Powers says

If you have any shop your way rewards, you can use them to get the flip flops for free!

4. Christine M says

Thanks I just got 4 pairs for the kids for free by redeeming my Shop your way pts

5. Luz says

Anyone have any details on the sizes? For both kids and adults they are small medium and large. I’m looking for a size 9 in women’s, 11 in men, and kids 8.

• LeahB says

From the Kmart site:
      Toddler sizes: Small = 5/6; Medium = 7/8; Large = 9/10; XLarge = 11/12
      Boys’: Small = 11/12; Medium = 13/1; Large – 2/3; XLarge = 4/5
      Women’s: Small = 5/6; Medium = 7/8; Large = 9/10; XLarge = 11/12

Good thing I found that! It’s different than Sears.

6. Ashley says

Just realized the 20% is ONLY taken off Women’s and children’s flip flops….NOT men’s! When you put in the promo code, it takes it off Women’s and children’s and says it on the side bar under the promo that it ONLY includes Women’s and children’s. Still 99 Cents for Men’s Flip Flops is not bad!