Free Schick Hydro Silk Razor (text offer)

Text SCHICK to 24444 to get a free Schick Hydro Silk Razor.

Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!

Comments

1. nicole says

Got a message back saying “premium messaging to this mobile numebr has been blocked. only the account owner may request a change to this setting with his/her wireless service provider.” So it didn’t work…

• Maria says

Husband’s phone runs off Verizon Towers and got this message too. I was trying to save a few cents using his as mine does not have unlimited minutes, but since his failed I tried my Tracphone that uses Alltel towers and it worked.

Disclaimer: First page filled in blanks blindly because screen too small, but the second and third pages I could see info clearly. I have free Wifi my 390S so it cost me about .6 units (two texts) at $.08/1.

• Sarah says

I wouldn’t mind the error message. I’ve received two of these as free samples and they’re awful. They rust horribly within a week and when the lubricating strip wears off (after 1 or 2 uses), it burns my skin.

2. Melissa says

The message I got was “Error: this message was not successfully delivered”. I double checked the number and my spelling, but I got the same message the second time I tried

3. Brittany says

Yeah I have premium messages blocked. Got tired of being charge for spam texts. Oh well.

4. katherine says

Didn’t get a reply back after texting :( (fyi used simple mobile, which runs off t-mobile)

5. amy j says

got mine! i have verizon as well and didnt have any trouble getting it to work. it actually went through really quick!

6. Emmes says

Verizon user here, too .. and also got the “premium messaging” error. Googled that and found out that Verizon was keeping me from being charged for SPAM on my cell phone – even though I have unlimited everything. THANK YOU, VERIZON!! A razor isn’t worth the extra charges.

You all might want to check your cell phone bills next month.

7. Janice Sosh says

I have a TracFone. Texted SCHICK to the number. They sent me an url address. Tried it from my phone, but the document was too large, so I typed it into my computer. Got the form, filled it out, and now I have a free razor coming. YAY!