Free samples in my mailbox: Venus razor, Nescafe Memento samples, Gevalia K-cups, book by Randy Singer, plus more!

We got a few fun free samples in our mailbox last week:

::Free book by Randy Singer from points accredited through Tyndale Rewards

::Free Venus razor

::Free GUM product samples

::Free Nexcare samples and a coupon

::Free Nescafe Memento samples and a coupon

::Free Nivea for Men sample

::Free Gevalia K-Cup samples

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Marilyn says

We received the Nescafe samples in the mail this week- so fun! I already signed up for a few more- looking forward to seeing what’s coming this week. :)

Truthfully, I am not quite sure. Does anyone know? I sign up for a lot of freebies and couldn’t remember where that one came from. Did anyone else get it?

I got a free Venus razor in the mail maybe 2 months ago and I was also scratching my head trying to figure out where it came from! :)

Just used your link to join up to the Tyndale Rewards program. Don’t know how I missed it the first time you posted it. Some of the bibles would make great graduation gifts. The children’s books would be great for my kids Christmas stocking I like putting a book in it each year. I love ways I can stretch our giving budget with free gifts. I also use the Nescafe samples in clearance bought coffee mugs along with samples for hand cream or body wash and give it to friends for their birthdays along with a few of my hand knitted wash cloths.

Yes, I thought they had some really nice options — and it’s pretty easy to earn enough points for 1-2 free books per month!

3. Rachel says

Thanks for the link to the Tyndale Rewards. I somehow missed it the first time. I earned enough points today for a book and am very impressed with the selections. They have several books that will make great Birthday/Christmas present for my kids.