CVS: Boxes of Kleenex for $0.32 each after coupon (starts tomorrow)

There’s a new $2 off 3 Kleenex coupon available. You can use it to get Kleenex for $0.32 per box after coupon starting tomorrow.

Here’s the deal:

Buy 3 boxes of Kleenex at $0.99 each (60-count cube or 100-count box)
Use $2/3 Kleenex CVS coupon
$0.32 after coupon

Thanks, OCD Deal Mama!

Comments

1. Jennifer says

Just a heads up, the Cool Touch is *not* included. They’re 2.57 here…only the following are included:

-60 ct upright(cube)
    -70 ct box(flat rectangular)
    -100 ct box(flat rectangular)

I was hoping for some cool touch, but it didn’t work out. The 60 count also only includes the most basic Kleenex, not the lotion or with aloe, etc. hth someone!

• Jennifer says

I’m not sure, unless it varies by region based on what they carry. I mistakenly thought it would be included and only scanned when I noticed no sale sign for it. Then I checked the ad and found that it listed the ones I typed above only. Even though there were other varieties in that size range, only the very specific ones listed in the ad and tagged were included. I scanned all the ones my CVS carries(which is about eight varieties total)

I just went back and checked and it looks like the coupon should work on the 60-count cube and the 100-count — both which are on sale — since it says “any Kleenex”.

So it looks like Cool Touch is not on sale, but those other two kinds should work. Thanks for letting me know so I can update the post.

• Jennifer says

Oh yeah, the coupon is great, sorry didn’t mean anything about the coupon. I just saw the Cool Touch in the photo and wanted to mention it in case anyone else was super excited about stocking up like I was. I have a bunch of peelies from previous purchases I was going to combine with my IPs :)

2. Sandra says

Just and FYI, I printed 2 coupons, had my sister print 6 (they have 3 computers) and I printed another 2 at the library (10 cents a print). I bought 30 100-count boxes of Kleenex, and was able to utilize all 10 coupons in 1 transaction without any problem. No beeps, no pushing through by the cashier….smooth transaction. I also bought a Physician’s Formula cover stick for $6.49 and with a $6 deduction becauser of the sale this week it was .49. My total before tax was $30.19. I used a $10 ECB, paid $1.81 tax and got back a $10 ECB. Now that’s a stock up price you can’t beat!

3. Andrea says

Hi,
    When I click the link for Get Coupon it takes me to a page with a bunch of coupons but the Kleenex one does not show up?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy