CVS: Free Brookside Chocolate (starts April 7, 2013)

$1.00 off BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit

There’s a new $1/1 Brookside Chocolate coupon available. This makes for FREE Brookside Chocolate at CVS beginning April 7, 2013. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Hershey’s Brookside Chocolate (7 oz.) at $3 each
Use $2.50/1 Hershey’ Brookside CVS Coupon (limit 1)
Stack with $1.00 off BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Covered Fruit or from  the 2/24 SmartSource insert
Free after coupons

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

(Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Lori in NC says

Where’s the $2.50 coupon on the CVS website? I just see one that you get for $1 if you watch a video.

• Carly says

Lori- If you share the coupon, you will get the chance to print one for $2.50 off. And my coupon from the 2/24 SS was for $2! Yay for overage!!

• Lorraine says

The $1 off coupon was still available a minute ago but I had to go straight to coupons.com to get it.

2. Lea says

Just a heads up, Brookside chocolate is included in the ECB deal that is running THIS WEEK at CVS – buy $15 of participating items, get $5 ECB. Coca-Cola 12-packs, Nabisco products, Planters, and some other candies are included. Brookside chocolates are $3 for this sale, so if you are able to get your hands on multiple coupons this will be a money maker!

• Sandy says

I utilized the Brookside chocolate coupons too. I bought 2 bags of Brookside, 2 jars of Planter’s peanuts, and 2 Kit Kats. My total came to $15 – (2) $2.50 Brookside chocolate CVS q – (2) $1.00/1 NFQ – (2) $1/1 Planter’s peanuts MFQ – $5.00 ECB = $1.00 plus tax with a $5 ECB back

3. Sandra says

The link for the Brookside Chocolate doesn’t work for me. But, I did find it on coupons.com, in case it doesn’t work for anyone else.

4. Caroline says

My store reduced my second coupon to $1.50 because it would have been more than the amount that I purchased. I had other items in the transaction (doing the buy $15, get $5) so I thought it would give me overage for those but it didn’t.