$5/2 Almay cosmetics products coupon = Free at Walgreens

There’s a new $5/2 Almay cosmetics products coupon that you can use to get free Almay Cosmetic Removers at Walgreens this week. Here’s how:

Buy 2 Almay Cosmetic Removers — on sale B1G1 50% off = 2 for $8.99
Use $2/1 Walgreens Coupon from the March Coupon Booklet (will deduct $4 on two)
Stack with $5/2 Almay printable
Free after coupons

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Tasha says

I have the printable coupon from Coupons.com but when you refer to the march coupon book are you talkign about coupons from the PG book in the newspaper? They weill really let you stack coupons? I didn’t realize you could do that.

The March coupon booklet is at the front of the store at Walgreens. Those are Walgreens coupons so you can stack them.

2. Sandra says

I was able to buy 3 containers of 80-count make-up remover wipes and 1 24-pack makeup remover sticks. All were priced at $5.99. I was able to use 2 $5/2 MFQ’s and the $2/1 WAGS q took off $8. I bought a small filler item too.

3. Amanda says

You have to get the right cashier I guess. Just spent a half hour arguing with the cashier and manager. The cashier said I could’nt use the manufaturer coupon on the $5.99 eye make-up remover because the coupon said “cosmetic”. Then she said I could’nt use the walgreens one because it had the picture of the remover on it. She quickly totaled me out without reading the walgreens one specifies remover or cosmtic. So I got refunded the $4.00 but would not let me use the manufacturer coupon. Good luck to everybody else:)

• KimH says

Amanda, Did you by chance go to the Cosmetic counter to check out? Try that if not. I often find its much easier there than to go thru the front. But yes, somtimes it does depend on the cashier &/or store &/or manager. sigh.

I just went today and was able to get 8 items with no problem. On top of that, the cosmetics manager told me that she had lots of manufacturer coupons if I need any.. which I didnt.. but still.. I was shocked! She had a tote with loads of coupons and let me look thru them too for some items they had on clearance.

• Amanda says

No I did’nt but I will deffinitley try that! Thank you. Wow that is so nice of her to offer you coupons. I feel like people are mad or jealous when others are getting a deal. It’s a shame because us couponer’s have to do research and plan for these trips. Most cases I find just to get hassled. Glad you had a great trip:)

• Natasha says

I couldn’t use both my coupons either. They said I had to use one or the other.

4. Tammy says

I was able to use both coupons at my Walgreens for the cosmetic remover items, but they had to scan the Walgreens coupon first, then the MFG coupon (which they adjusted down to $4.73), so I only had to pay the sales tax. My cashier was a little confused, but she called over another cashier who told her to manually adjust the coupon down. They were both very friendly about it and I had a good experience.