CVS: Free-plus-overage Schick Shave Gel

CVS has an unadvertised deal running right now that could net you four bottles of Schick Shave Gel for free plus profit after ECBs. Here are the details (make sure to get the exact one listed):

Buy 1 Schick Hydro Sensitive Shave Gel at $4.19
Use $0.75/1 Schick Shave Gel coupon from the 2/24 SmartSource insert
Spend $3.44 plus tax out of pocket, Get $4 ECBs

This is being reported as a limit of four. Please note that since it is an unadvertised deal, it could end at any time.

Let us know if this works for you!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Kimber says

My store only had one bottle left, but yes, the deal worked for me! (It was at 10 a.m. in Dallas.)

2. Suzanne H says

This worked for me yesterday and my store had $1.50 peelies on the cans. I got 4 cans and made $4.44 (price was $4.39 each). Richmond, VA

3. Nicole says

This deal worked for me today around 2:30 pm in Indianapolis. No peelies and the shelf only had three bottles left.

4. Michele says

Here in Bradenton, Fl. we didn’t get the coupon in our Smart source insert. Also it was advertised in our circular here, but $2 ECBs limit 2.

5. Amy@PermissiontoPeruse says

Worked for me in Fort Mill, SC although the advertised sticker said $2 back and limit of 2.

6. Marcia says

This worked for me tonight in Putnam, CT. The shelf was cleared out of the product, but I asked and the clerk if he had anymore. He then found and brought over two for me. They each had a 1.50 peelie coupon. I then got $8 in extra bucks at checkout which I then used right away!

7. Ann says

This worked for me today in rural Pennsylvania. My store had two cans left and each had the $1.50 peelie on them. The tag on the shelf gave the sale price as $4.19 and said each would give 2 ECB. I figured it was still a pretty good deal to get them for 0.69 each. But 8 ECB printed out on my receipt!

• cilicia says

yeah my CVS had 4 bottles left with tags listed $4.19 get $2 ECB. I was looking for $4 ECB to be listed so I didn’t get it. I guess I’ll just have to roll the dice. Its good to know that yours said the same and rang up $4 ECB

8. Sirconstable says