Walgreens Web Pickup: Two packages of diapers + 10 tubs of wipes for $15

If your Walgreens offers Web Pickup, you can get $5 off your first $20 order when you use coupon code WEBPICK. You can stack this deal with the current weekly deal of Buy One, Get One Free W brand diapers and wipes.

There is a limit of two products per order when you use Web Pickup, but here’s how you could combine these two deals to get a great deal on diapers and wipes:

Buy 2 W brand diapers or training pants at $8.99
Buy 2 W brand Sensitive Wipes 72 ct. refill at $2.29
Buy 2 W brand Green Tea & Cucumber Wipes 72 ct. refill at $2.29
Buy 2 W brand Sensitive Wipes 78 ct. tub at $2.29
Buy 2 W brand Scented with Aloe 78 ct. tub at $2.29
Buy 2 W brand Unscented with Aloe 78 ct. tub at $2.29
$20.44 after Buy One, Get One Free Sale
Use coupon code WEBPICK to get an additional $5 off
$15.44 plus any applicable tax

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. A Mom says

I saw where they have curbside service as well. I’ll be making trips there all the time if they start having this program locally.

2. Amanda says

Thank you for posting this! Just discovered that this service is offered at a Walgreens about 4.5 miles from my house. I have an 18 month old, & we’re expecting #2 at the end of March, so I am very excited to stock up on diapers and wipes at such a low price!!

3. Alisha says

If you spend $20 on Walgreens brand items you get 3000 balance reward points too.
    So if instead you buy 4 packages of diapers and 8 packages of wipes, you’ll pay $22.14 plus tax after the $5 off and get $3 worth of points back.

4. Lydia says

Just make sure that in the quanity section that you change it to 2 instead of 1. I forgot and had to call and cancel my order and redo it and then the code wouldn’t work so I ended up using my hubby’s info to create an account. I know it was a silly mistake but I was in a hurry!

5. Jessica says

Just did it (@9:18 thrus) and it worked great! How wonderful! Although i have never used Walgreens brand.. you cant beat the $$:) thank you again!

• Amanda says

I have used the Walgreens diapers (in sizes 2, 3 & 4) and wipes- I have been very happy with the quality of both. My son has never gotten a rash from these diapers, not have we experienced any leaks r blow-outs. I think that the wipes are great too- they get the job done.