CVS: Deals for the week of December 2-8, 2012

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to Passionate Penny Pincher for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 2 Colgate Single Pack Toothbrushes at $2.98, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 5)
Use $0.50/1 printable or coupon from the 12/2 SmartSource insert
$0.99 after coupons and ECBs

Buy Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant, Total Defense Body Wash or 6 pack Bar Soap at $2.99, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable
$0.99 after ECB

Buy 1 All Liquid Laundry Detergent, Small & Mighty, or Mighty Packs at $3.99, Get $1 ECBs (Limit 4)
Use $0.50/1 printable
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 11/11 RedPlum insert
$1.99 after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Pampers at $9.99, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 printable or coupon from the 10/28 P&G insert
$3.99 after coupons and ECBs

Spend $10 on participating Hershey’s Candy, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 2)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 4 bags Hershey’s Candy – $2.50 each
Use 2 $1/2 CVS coupon
Stack with 2 $2/2 printable
Pay $4 out of pocket, Get $3 ECBs
$0.25 each after coupons and ECBs

Other Deals

Nivea Lip Care – $2.50
Buy 2 and use $3/2 coupon from the 12/2 SmartSource insert
$1 each after coupon

Xtra Laundry Detergent (30 loads) – $1.99

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Julie says

When I click the link for the $2/2 Hershey’s coupon it takes me to the SmartSource page. I click to print the coupon and it says I’ve already printed it, but I haven’t. Anyone know what the problem could be? Thanks!

• Emily says

Yes Julie, the same thing happened to me. When I went through Crystal’s link, I tried to print the Hershey’s coupon and it said I had already printed it (which I hadn’t). Following Julie’s advice here, I went to the smart source website on my own, and the coupon printed twice for me just fine.

Not sure why, but it worked when I went to the site by myself.

If you took advantage of last week’s Pampers deal at CVS, be sure to check for two coupons (in one of the bags in the box): $2.00 off diapers & $0.50 off wipes.

3. Alice says

The CVS coupon for Hershey’s is for a bigger size than the ones on sale. So, can’t use the CVS coupon. But 0.75 cents each isn’t bad either.

4. Theresa says

Quick question or something to keep in mind before working the Hershey’s deal. I am new to the CVS game so I may have just made a newbie’s error, but I picked up the four bags of candy and did not receive any ECBs. Could it be because use of the coupons brought the total candy purchase to less than the $10 as described by the deal?

I think they may not be allowing the ECBs to work on the Hershey’s because of using the store coupon. But, I *think* that if you buy more Hershey’s (enough to get you to $10 even without the coupon), it should print on your next transaction? Hope that helps!

And, it sounds like the size on the Hershey’s coupon may be wrong either way :(

• Kimber says

I usually don’t have problems with coupons and ECBs. But sometimes the tags are in the wrong spot on the shelf at my store. A few times I’ve bought an item, thinking it would print ECBs, when it was actually a different item that’s on sale. It might be worth double-checking to make sure you bought the right candies. If you live close enough, it might be worth going back and asking a manager what happened. When I’m learning how to shop at a new store, I do that a lot. I feel a little silly sometimes, but I want to make sure I understand so I don’t make the same mistake twice. :o) And in my area at least, the cashiers and managers at CVS are very friendly.

• Kimber says

No problem! I have been doing this for four years, and guess what? I shopped today, and had to go back to the store because one item had the wrong tag in front of it (I thought it was on sale for $4 and it rang up at $14), and I spent $30 on shaving cream to get the $10 ECBs, then realized I only needed to spend $20. Still learning, years later. :o)