Walgreens: Get Kellogg’s Poptarts for just $0.17 per box!

Kellogg's

Have you signed up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards? You can earn points by inputting the codes from Kellogg’s products. You can use this points toward high-value coupons, magazines, toys, and other rewards.

Here are some free points to get you started:

ERESUNGANADORHOY- 50 points
KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL – 10 points
MYFAVCHARACTER50 – 50 points
FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE – 25 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 – 10 points
MARIECLAIRE50PTS – 50 points
TAKECAREOFYOU20P – 20 points

You can get a $1.50/1 box of Poptarts coupon for just 100 points. Walgreens has these on sale for $1.67 with the in-ad coupon making them just $0.17 after the $1.50/1 coupon!

Thanks, Deal Detecting Diva!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Diane says

Thanks for posting those codes ~ that was great! I just ordered 5 $1.50 off PopTart coupons. I have teenaged boys who love to grab PopTarts on their way out the door in the a.m. Those coupons will come in handy!!

2. Shannon says

Crystal, thank you for posting all of those codes. I just joined and input the codes very easily. Now I will go see what type of rewards are available :)

3. becca says

Don’t forget to enter the codes from inside your poptarts or other kellogg’s products for more points. I entered 3 codes and got 450 points yesterday!

4. Heather says

This is a great rewards program for my family. I rarely find good deals on Kelloggs products, but my husband loves scotch-o-roos, which call for 6 cups of Rice Krispies. On three boxes, I saved $4.50 by using their $1.50 off coupon. I love it!

5. Lucy says

Does anyone know if the product codes we find inside Kellogg’s products can be used by everyone, or if it’s entered once, it won’t work again for other people? I wouldn’t mind posting my codes for others to use also if that will work. If we share our codes they will certainly add up faster! Here is a code I found inside my Froot Loops box. It was worth 100 points but I had a post up that said I would earn triple the number of points, so I got 300 points all together. Let me know if others try this code and if it worked for you or not.

4M49-W5HP-MB4T-FYCK

• Louann says

The code entered is a duplicate. Please check your Point History to confirm your points have been credited to your account. :-(

Be sure to get a raincheck if your WG is out…then you can get the deal anytime before the coupon expires. I can’t go until the last day of the sale, so I’m pretty certain this is what I’ll have to do.