Jingit: Earn up to $0.47 today!

You can earn up to $0.47 by watching the following ads online through Jingit:

Earn $0.12 from Elmer’s Krazy Glue (resets daily)

Earn $0.25 from GE Lighting (for first-time GE ad viewers)

Earn $0.10 from GE Lighting (should reset daily)

New to Jingit? Read more how it works here. Find more income-earning ideas and opportunities here.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

• Elizabeth H. says

Elmer’s Ad worked for me so it must only be expired for some people and 1st GE ($0.25) worked also, but 2nd GE didn’t (maybe I have to wait until a different day since I did the first GE one.

• Amy says

elmer’s worked for me! :) it has reset every day this week for me. i was also able to watch the first GE but not the second (but I’m guessing it’s because i was a first time viewer on the first).

I love Jingit! I’ve made almost $20 since you first posted about it! :) and all for just a few minutes a day plus a few minutes at walmart (when i’m already there!).

Thank you!

Finally! some new video’s! I am really liking this program. I tend to do it when I hit an energy low in the day. I sit down with a mug of hot tea and do jingit, mysurvey, mypoints, swagbucks and bing rewards and by the time I am done my mug of tea is gone and my energy is renewed. Its like my “mommy lunch break”.

I tried out the second GE link and it worked for 25 cents then tried the first GE link and it didn’t work. So I am not sure what’s going on.

Regardless, Thanks for all you do Crystal! Through this program I have made over $18.50 and I haven’t done any thing in store yet either! You are awesome. :)

3. Amy Libenow says

Thanks for sharing!
    I have made about $17 since I started Jingit about a month ago… I know that even 20 cents a day adds up. This would be a great program for a college kiddo or a senior as well – folks on a limited budget that have computer access… super easy and after you earn the first amount and get your debit card in the mail, you have access to the money. :)

4. Rebecca says

I must be missing something….I have been signed up with Jingit since you first mentioned it and I downloaded the app onto my phone. I have had maybe 6 videos to watch and I check it everyday…..just says “no earning opportunities. Check back later.” I have only earned $1.26.
    Am I doing something wrong? It wouldn’t surprise me if I was….I will blame it on pregnancy brain :P

5. Sarah says

Has anyone had better luck than me with the app?? I have tried a couple times. Often I can’t find the exact product (I scanned a walls worth of elmer’s craft bond, and it said they were all the wrong product,) or it says that I need to get closer to the store (as I’m standing in the middle of it)