Groupon: $20 Toys “R” Us/Babies “R” Us voucher for $10!

Just a reminder! This hot Groupon offer is still available!

If you’re planning on buying any Christmas gifts at Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us, you’ll want to purchase this $20 Toys “R” Us voucher for just $10 from Groupon.

It’s valid starting at 5 p.m. tonight (November 23, 2012) through December 24, 2012.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Kendra says

You can only buy one per Groupon account. I planned on buying several as gifts, but no can do! To bad, they would’ve made a lot of money off of me!

2. Margarita says

Thank you so much for posting this, I usually check Groupon daily but lately there has not been much to interest me, I really apprieciate this…we are struggling like many others out there and this is giving a little help but with a big impact thankyou!

3. Mandi says

I went to our local store at 5:30 pm (Groupon was able to be used at 5). I have worked retail on and off my whole life- and that was the scariest thing I have ever seen. Nothing that was in the ad was avaliable (not that I was expecting much)… but most of the shelves were trashed along with the floor. It was hard to walk without tripping. I only wanted a diaper bag, but now I’m not even sure if our store carries them at all.

4. Lori G says

Thanks so much for sharing this, just went over and ordered and to my surprise I still had $2.00 in free credit to use! So just paid $8.00 for $20.00 Groupon….yah! Money is very tight this year so any little bit helps:)

5. Victoria says

Will I be able to use this on a toy that is $19.99? Will it cover some taxes? Or will I need to add a filler to make my total hit $20?

6. Jennifer says

If my husband buys one and I buy one on a different account, can we use them both at the same time to purchase a larger item? We are looking for a new mattress for a coming child, and would love to be able to get the extra off. Thanks!

7. Melody says

We bought the groupon and it worked right in my budget. Our family decided to adopt a family with 4 children this year. One child wanted a toy costing $25 dollars. That isn’t in any budget this time so with the Groupon we were able to make it fit perfectly. So we are proud of being able to get her exactly what she wanted and it fit the budget. Yay!