Get 2 free boxes of Puffs tissues and a free roll of Bounty paper towels (if you’re a teacher or you refer a teacher)

TeacherLists.com is a site designed to help teachers be able to connect with parents about the donation needs for their classroom.

If you’re a teacher, sign up for a free TeacherLists account and post a list of needs for your classroom. If you include both Bounty and Puffs on your list, you’ll get a free Clean Start Kit in the mail. This kit contains two free boxes of Puffs and a free roll of Bounty paper towels.

If you’re not a teacher but you have kids in school, you can sign up for a referral link. When you share this link with other teachers and they sign up and post their list, you’ll also get a free Clean Start Kit in the mail. This kit contains two free boxes of Puffs and a free roll of Bounty paper towels.

Plus, if you refer five teachers and all five of them post their lists, you’ll get a Super Clean Start Kit that’s chock-full of tons of free Bounty and Puffs products!

Thanks, Just Married With Coupons!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

• Sherri says

The website is designed for teachers to post their wish list or supply list for the their classroom so that parents can see what is needed. A homeschooler would not need this since the teacher is also the parent and would already know what is needed. As a fellow homeschooler, I would encourage homeschooling families to leave this one for the classroom teachers, since they are the obvious intended target.

1. Allison says

I am a teacher so I posted my list and included Bounty and Puffs products, but it never asked me for my address. It did ask me for my school, but not my school’s address. Did I miss something?

I think that they must have school addresses on file-I have signed up for teacher freebies before that have not asked for my school’s address but the stuff did come to the school :)
      As a teacher I am always in need of these products so this is a nice deal :) I shared with all my teacher friends!

• Adriane says

I posted my list & received a confirmation email saying the freebies would be mailed to my school’s address within 3-5 weeks :)

Also make sure you include one puffs item and one bounty item on your list or it it does not count! I happened to see it in fine red print at the bottom!

Thanks for sharing! We noticed a few questions and thought we could help. Yes, only teachers are eligible; no, Home Schools are not eligible; and yes, all rewards are shipped directly to the schools to the attention of the teacher who created the list. You can always email us at tlsupport@teacherlists.com if you have any other questions. Thanks for using TeacherLists.com!

4. Dee says

Has anyone set up a referral list? I am a homeschooling parent, but my niece is a principal and I would like to forward this information to her. I’m sure this could help out many of the teachers in her school. It would be an added bonus if I could get a “gift” for referring, but since I don’t have children in her school should I complete the form with that school in mind?