This week’s menu

Pinterest Experiment: 100-Calorie Mug Cake — more details coming on this recipe and how it turned out later this week.

Breakfasts

Oatmeal, Cereal, Toast, Eggs, and/or Fruit

Lunches

Lunch with friends
Snack-y lunch
Cheese quesdillas, carrot sticks, apple slices
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches from the freezer, veggies, apple slices
Tuna sandwiches, raw veggies,
Leftovers x 2

Snacks

Fruit/Veggies
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Baked Oatmeal
No Bake Energy Bites

Freezer Cooking in An Hour (I’ll post details and photos on how this goes on Thursday.)

Barbecued Meatballs
Do-It-Yourself Instant Oatmeal Packets
No Bake Energy Bites

Dinners

Dinner at Subway
Lasagna Casserole, Bread Machine Bread Sticks, steamed broccoli, fruit
Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit Salad, Molten Chocolate Lava Crockpot Cake
Quinoa, Tomato, and Avocado Salad, Grilled Chicken, Fruit Salad
Barbecued Meatballs, steamed broccoli, fruit
Breakfast for Dinner
Dinner with extended family

What’s on your menu this week? Share details and/or your link to your menu plan in the comments.

Comments

Here’s our plan! I’m not going to be using the oven this week–it’s too hot! But we’ll be using the crockpot, our bread maker, and the grill outside! :)

2. pat says

I wanted to request some help. I have been put on a diet where I can only have 20 grams of carbs a day. I am at a loss for a menu and recipes. I would love to try to make homemade products but have to also keep it within my budget of $50/week for 3 people. Is this doable?–such a challenge! Thanks for all your help

3. Shanna says

Was wondering if you had tasted the oatmeal packets yet? Were they just as good? Wondering because my kids love oatmeal, I tried the slow cooker oatmeal and it was a huge flop. So I thought I would try this. Thanks in advance for the feedback. :)

5. Lana says

Sunday–grilled hamburgers, corn on the cob, green salad
    Monday-grilled marinated chicken breasts, steamed potatoes with fresh parsley, fried okra, grilled garlic bread
    Tuesday-white sausage linguine, caesar salad, garlic bread
    Wed-grilled BBQ pork chops, oven potato wedges, roasted zucchini and garlic, sliced tomatoes
    Thursday-grilled smoked beef sausage, sauteed peppers and onions, cheese grits, cantaloupe, grilled garlic bread
    Friday-skillet tuna noodle casserole, green salad, rolls
    Saturday-homemade pizza, baby carrots and ranch dip

6. heather says

hi crystal! it’s been a few months since i’ve noticed, but when did you move away from the gluten free, dairy free menu? (i may have missed some posts. i get busy blocks :) did you guys get other answers to some health issues?

Yes, after extensive allergy testing, we are so grateful to have gotten to the root of some of the issues here and to be seeing major, major progress. We are so thankful!

• heather says

ah, very happy for you! special cooking seems like it would be tough, though you seemed to take the challenge on well :) (thankfully we don’t have any allergies at our home.) if you wrote a post on this, could you let pls. let me know where? if not, no worries. yay for you guys!