Crock Pot Peach Crisp

Slow Cooker Peach Crisp

Here’s a yummy, simple, in-season recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth without heating up your house. It easily adjusts to be dairy-free/vegan: just use coconut oil in place of the butter.

It’s great either way. Enjoy!

What are your favorite crock pot desserts?

Brigette is a full-time wife and mother who is blessed with three amazing bundles of energy (ages 5, 3 and 1). She enjoys music, experimenting in the kitchen, homeschooling her children, finding great deals, long-distance running, and anything chocolate.

Comments

• Lisa says

I’ve used a paper towel a few times in order to soak up some of the moisture, so that the dessert doesn’t get “mushy”.

• Brigette says

It helps absorb some of the moisture on the top so that the topping can get a little crispy on the edges, while still staying yummy and gooey underneath .:)

• Brigette says

I would think so, although I haven’t actually tried it. As long as they are drained well, you should be fine. Let me know if you try it and it works. :)

• Brigette says

It helps absorb the moisture on top, allowing the topping to get a little crispy while the underneath part stays yummy and gooey. :)

I just purchased a box of peaches from the farm stand. I think I will make this for our dessert for our barbecue this weekend. Thanks for sharing your recipe, it looks really good.

2. Joan says

Perfect timing, I was needing a quick dessert recipe for company tonight! Except I’m going to try substituting apples, since our trees are abundant this year.

• Brigette says

;) well, considering Crystal is WAY more amazing than me, I’ll take that as a huge compliment!

If I were to use a 6 quart crock pot, I could probably double this, right?

It looks yummy and like the perfect recipe to take to our church lunches! :) Thanks for sharing!

4. Ca says

have you ever made this in the oven, I want to make some on
    Thursday night but in the oven,
    same amount for the ingredients listed?
    for say a 9×12 casserole dish?
    thanks