Dollar Tree Will Begin Accepting Manufacturer’s Coupons on August 26, 2012!

Did you hear the good news?!? Dollar Tree is going to begin accepting manufacturer’s coupons on August 26, 2012. Yippee!

Here’s their coupon policy:

• Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
  • No photocopies of coupons.
  • Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
  • Will not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
  • Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
  • We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size, and limitations.
  • Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
  • Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
  • Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
  • Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
  • Coupons are for in-store purchases only.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Jenn says

Just a FYI, I live in Auburn, Indiana and our Dollar Tree has been accepting coupons for at least a year. I have gotten lots of free deoderant, very cheap Softsoap handsoap and numerous other things for a great price!

2. Meredith says

Is it totally weird I was thinking how nice it would be if they did this, just this morning? How odd. I’m wondering if my husband told me while I was multitasking and it was just swimming in my brain without me knowing……

I shop at the Dollar Tree and was hoping they would start taking coupons. I will have to be sure to take my coupons in the next time I shop.

4. Kim says

How many name brand items do they actually carry though? What have you been able to buy with coupons? I shop there alot for office supplies, but it always seems like most of their stuff is off brand / store brand?

• Billene says

I agree with you Kim ,there not many name brand items in their stores. Might be a few things that could be purchased with coupons if no size restrictions are printed on the coupon. I shop there often so I will give the coupons try.

• Jenn says

I have bought Speed Stick deoderant, crest toothpaste, Softsoap brand handsaop for I think 60 cents, and I’m sure other items but that’s all I can remember.

• Brandi says

I think it is mostly personal hygiene things and some cleaning supplies that are name brand.

5. Maranda says

This is great news!!! In that case, we should be able to get a bunch of FREE Maybelline, Softsoap, Lady Speedstick, etc!!!

6. Colette says

Yay! This is great news! Our dollar tree carries a lot of good items, including bread. I can’t wait to try it.

• Trish says

If your dollar tree is out of bread it’s because their local breadman didn’t have any stale to pick up out of their grocery stores or walmart. I have family in the bread business and they are distributors (they own their route), and the only product that goes into a dollar tree is bread that they have picked up using their tie pull system in other stores.

• Tara says

I prefer to get bread there instead of Vons/Safeway or Costco because the loaf I get has no high fructose corn syrup or lactose and is made with whole grains. I like that the loaf is smaller than most store sizes because it stays fresher than the larger ones -less opening and closing till the last slice! I may have to stop by tomorrow and see what I find!

7. Brandi says

Whohoo!!!!! I LOVE Dollar Tree and have noticed they carry quite a few name brands. I’m going to have to do a run through now, so I can know what coupons might apply to what they carry!

• Annoula says

I will be hitting them up on the 26th for pop-up tape. I need to stock up for christmas:)
      Also agree that you will be suprised at how many brand name items they sell

8. kat says

WOW! so excited about this!! My dollar tree also carries Mio and there are always coupons for that! Can’t wait! Going to circle the date on my calendar!

• Mandy says

It might be helpful if we comment here with the brands we have found at Dollar Tree. I know that each store varies, but having a .pdf file or something of potential brands would definitely help all of us out! (Especially us up here in Oil Country [ND], where prices are increasing like mad!)

Mandy, I’m on the eastern side of ND (we used to live in Minot–it’s crazy out west now!) and I have found Softsoap brand, Wheat Thins, brand name candy, Speedstick deodorant, Dawn dish soap, Crest/Colgate and Pantene. That’s all I can think of now.

9. Marie Lamb says

My Dollar Tree told me today that they will not accept $1.00 off coupons and that they won’t give you anything for FREE. So the coupon value has to be less then .75cents. The manager told me they haven’t even put up signs yet because she’s afraid of couponers clearing shelves. It’s sad that that is the reputation now.