$1.50/2 Dove products coupon = Dove bar soap for $0.25 each at Walgreens next week

Print a $1.50/2 Dove products coupon.

Dove bar soap will be priced at $1 each next week at Walgreens. Buy 2 and use this $1.50/2 coupon and you’ll get them for just $0.25 per bar.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. April D. says

We were told this was the best soap to use by our daughter’s pediatrian. She has sensitive skin. We had used ivory but we were told it was too harsh (never knew). This is a great deal b/c it is can be expensive. Thanks for the heads up.

2. Mandy says

Just curious…do you know if these are regular sized bars, just sold individually or are they considered travel/trial size? I’m hoping to stock up on a bunch since this is the only soap both my husband and son due to allergies and eczema, but the coupon says it can’t be used on travel/trial sizes….???? Just trying to plan ahead a bit, thanks so much! :)

3. Felicia says

Atlanta: FYI, the Dove single bars are 5/$5 (which equates to a dollar a bar), you will need to buy five bars so the cost I a tad more per bar.

4. Stephanie says

I went the Walgreens in my area and they would not accept these coupons. The cashier scanned them and said that the register did not recognize the coupons. I went to my local grocery store instead and ended up getting 4 bars for .50 cents each. Still a good deal considering that each bar was $1.25 each.

• Cynthia says

The same thing happened to me… I guess the best thing to do is to keep your eyes peeled for any other store selling them at a decent price..

5. Jen says

I just used this deal today, but it’s only $1 per bar if you buy 5 singles, otherwise they are regular price if you buy less than 5. Still a good deal though. I only used the one coupon I had, but I’m sure they would have let me use 2. But I also had a couple Walgreens coupons from a past purchase to use up, so it worked out.

6. Brenda says

The Walgreens that I went to today in the Greater Kansas City area wouldn’t take the coupon.

• Margie says

I also went to one in Kansas City. I had 2 of these coupons using them with the buying 5/$5 deal. Coupons didn’t ring up, a managers reason because it was worth more than the actual product. He adjusted coupons down to $1.00 each. Being to new to couponing I thought this was normal. I get home to look things over. Each coupon stated $1.50 off purchase of 2 how is that more than the actual product when I bought 5 for $5 ?
      Should I ask for coupons back when this happens? Are they allowed to mark down the coupons like that and yet get full reimbursments from the manufactor when sending them in? Ugh.. Feel overwhelmed. How do you know how to get good bargains and not talked out of deals? (happened before with other deals to) Am I ever going to understand using coupons to help my family.. My husband works so hard to allow for me to stay at home to be with the kids. I want to help lessen the load.

7. Candy says

The Dove soap on sale is considered travel size according to my Walgreens. The coupon excludes travel/trial size.