Free Keurig Brew Over Ice K-Cup samples

Sign up for free Keurig Brew Over Ice K-Cup samples from Target.com.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Sandy says

I have tried to get into this several times-when I start the survey and state I have a keurig-it won’t let me get any further. It might be full.

• Sarah says

Thanks for pointing this out! I always use FF but it never works for Target, and I always forget that!

2. erika m says

you need to enable cookies.
    On internet explorer, go to TOOLS, then INTERNET OPTIONS, then PRIVACY tab, then click SITES and type http://www.target.com then click ALLOW. If this still doesn’t work, they might be working a certain region, I put in Midwest, in Ohio and stated I own a keurig and don’t drink iced tea (which is all true) and was able to finish the info for the sample.
    Hope this helps someone!
    Thanks for the sample heads up Crystal!

3. Teresa says

At the end of the survey it asks me to answer this question. “two-one?” I don’t understand that question. Did anyone else get this question or are they all different? When I type in a wrong answer it tells me they want to make sure I’m a real person and cant process the request until I give the correct answer. Help?

• Bethany says

Teresa I got 9-two… so I typed the “7”, and got through – you just have to answer the question – becuase it wants to make sure you are a real person so if you have “two-one” type “1”.

• Teresa says

It’s a math problem? Oh my goodness…I feel really stupid! Thank you! I’ll try again :)

4. Bethany says

Got mine, thanks so much! I did have a problem at first, it wouldn’t let me go beyond the first question but I just hit “F5″ to refresh – then it worked. So excited I love my Keurig!!!

5. Lori says

Erika, thanks for the instructions to enable cookies … it worked perfectly. I have always have a lot of trouble with the Target web site and I am hoping that fixes it for me.