Did you get your free $5 Cracker Barrel e-gift card?

My free Cracker Barrel e-gift card showed up in my inbox this morning! If you haven’t signed up yet, here’s how to get yours:

Register for the Cracker Barrel Sweepstakes and opt-in to receive emails from Cracker Barrel in order to receive a free $5 Cracker Barrel e-gift card.

Your e-gift card should arrive via email within three days of signing up.

There were no exclusions on my gift card and it said it “may be applied toward any purchase or service at any Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.” Yay!

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

Comments

1. Brittany says

I signed up for this over 5 days ago and never got mine. What’s up with that?

2. Jen says

I got mine and played their game enough that I’m entered for three or four of their giveaways.

I got mine! I also bought a $25 gift card for Cracker Barrel from Kroger because they have their 4X fuel points right now, so when we go out to eat we’ll not only have a free $5 GC, but we’ll have saved on the gas to get there!

YAY!!! I recieved mine today – thanks moneysavingmom.com You have helped us save so much money :) May God bless the work of your hands!

5. Martina says

used mine tonight to pay for some of the fathers day dinner, it was nice to be able to splurge and have sweet tea instead of water. Thanks so much or posting this early this week

6. Gail says

Yes! I received mine Saturday. I really enjoy Cracker Barrel. Thanks so much for telling us about this gift card. The hard part will be choosing what to order for dinner :)

7. Sam says

I got mine and when I took it to my local Cracker Barrel – they had NO IDEA how to use it. I was just going to buy a few clearance things from the store and had to walk out with nothing – I’ll try again later this week.

• Lynn says

That is so strange because it actually says on the email at the bottom “To Restaurant Managers/Cashiers
      Redeem using the same method as a plastic gift card. Scan the printed certificate or enter the 19-digit number and follow the normal steps to complete the transaction.”

Maybe you can point that out to them? Hope that helps!

8. Lana says

We have been in a few Cracker Barrels over the last week with traveling for our son’s wedding. All of them had a 70% off clearance area! Got my husband a $20 Clemson Tigers shirt for $6.

9. Ann says

They posted on the Cracker Barrel facebook page that they’re running behind on sending out the $5 gift cards, it’s taking about a week instead of 3 days.

10. Susie says

Got mine and decided to use it on a really pretty acrylic cup (the kind with the lid and straw) – the cup was $5.99, but rang up $3.49, so I grabbed another. Two cups for a dollar each! One for me, one for my gift stash. YEA, Cracker Barrel!

11. Mike Wingard says

No one in my family got ours. 2 were under same household… got nothing. Checked spam folders. Nada. Emailed CB, no response.