Amazon.com: Free $2 MP3 credit

Go to this page on Amazon.com and enter code MP3S4ALL and click the “Apply” button. It should show that your Amazon.com account has been credited with a free $2 MP3 credit. You can use this on any MP3 purchase on Amazon.com.

This promotional offer is valid from June 12, 2012 through June 15, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on June 15, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Thanks, Willamette Valley Savers!

Comments

Just choose any song(s) that are less than $2, go to checkout, and your credit will be applied so that you get them free!

1. dorothy says

I am confused. I have been getting these codes for months now but I just went to add this one and all my totals were 0.

They usually have expiration dates on them. This one expires on June 15. If you don’t use it by then, it will automatically be deleted from your account since it is expired. I typically use them right away so that I don’t forget!

Thank you!!! I love these! (btw…mine didn’t go through at first but it was b/c I hadn’t capitalized the code. Make sure to type it like it says.) : )

3. Andrea says

If you’re an Amazon Prime member, there’s a new option at checkout to choose slower shipping. To entice people to choose the slower method, Amazon gives a $1 MP3 credit.

4. katie says

I love these!! We don’t really have $$ for me to buy music and I really miss that part of my (single) life. I am working my way through some new albums one or two songs at a time and there’s no buyers remorse attached!! Thanks, Crystal!

5. Brad says

Nice, but when I checked out it went on my credit card. I tries it againa nd same thing. Just bought two songs I could have done without. Not sure how to redeem them, even though it’s showing a balance.

6. Chrissy says

My hubby and I both have multiple accounts and I was able to use this on each one of them for some $.99 downloads! My 5 kiddos love to have updated music for the iPod that we use in our van on trips to town and visit family! :) Even better when it’s FREE!

7. maggie says

thank you!

I have had on my “wishlist” in my binder for several weeks Mandisa’s “Good Morning” song to add to my running mix. hurrah. The little things in life! :)

8. Pearl King says

I tried this and it would only give me one 99 cent song. I chose two songs but it only applied to one.