Target: OxiClean for as low as $0.29

There are some hot deals on OxiClean at Target right now:

Buy 1 OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover Trigger Spray at $2.79
Use $1.50/1 OxiClean Laundry Care Item Target printable coupon
Stack with $1/1 OxiClean PreTreater coupon from the 4/22 SmartSource insert
$0.29 after both coupons

Buy 1 OxiClean Max Force Pre-Treater Gel Stick at $2.99
Use $1.50/1 OxiClean Laundry Care Item Target printable coupon
Stack with $1/1 OxiClean PreTreater coupon from the 4/22 SmartSource insert
$0.49 after both coupons

Buy 1 OxiClean MaxForce Laundry Stain Remover Trigger Spray (12 oz) at $3.27
Use $1.50/1 OxiClean Laundry Care Item Target printable coupon
Stack with $1/1 OxiClean PreTreater coupon from the 4/22 SmartSource insert
$0.77 after both coupons

Thanks, Totally Target!

Comments

1. Funke says

I got this message on Target.com “You’ve reached the limit of coupons you’re currently eligible to receive” I have not even printed any coupons on their site this year.

2. Elisa says

Yay! I JUST used up my last bottle of Spray and Wash and was hoping for a good sale soon! :D

3. Rachel says

Does this product work well? I’ve never really used it, usually buy resolve or spray n wash.

4. christy says

I got the same message. And I actually am almost out of Oxi spray so this would have been very timely! :(

5. Liz says

I got the same message a while ago and just tried again and the coupon no longer shows up. Bummer!

6. carla says

I looked 3 times through the coupons, couldn’t find it. :( Running low on this. Oh, well. And I use it and seems to work great!

7. Sara says

Wondering if anyone knows of a homemade recipe for something like this? Also, what kind of detergent do you use? Is the Xtra just as good as the more expensive brands? I do have well water, so I like the “smelly” kinds:) Thanks!