Snapfish: 100 prints for $5 shipped

Here’s another fantastic photo print offer!

Snapfish is currently offering $0.01 photo prints when you use coupon code RAINBOW at checkout.

Just sign up, upload your photos, and add 100 photos to your cart. Go to checkout and use the coupon code and your total should be $5, including shipping.

This coupon code is only good through March 21, 2012.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Stefanie Bournias says

I got mine in the mail today :) I was a little disappointed because one of the pictures had my daughter’s head chopped off so it was just her dress…and a few of them were bent. But it’s still a good deal!

• Mindy says

Stephanie I would call! They’re so good about customer satisfaction, and customer service is really helpful. When that happened to me they gave me a full credit for what I’d spent. :)

2. Andrea says

I did this deal a week or two ago and was very disappointed. The pictures were grainy, the color was off, and some had streeks. Has anyone had a good experience? Did I just get a bad batch? I got the matte finish- maybe that’s the problem.

• Monica says

Andrea- I have used snapfish several times and have never had a problem with them. They also have great customer service. I would email them about your problem and they should reprint them for you at no cost. If you still do not like them, they should give you a refund. I am sorry you did not have a good experience.

3. Jenni Dill says

I’m trying this code right now, and it’s not working! I keep clicking “apply” and “continue” but each one brings me to the same page, with my shipping info, with my state and zipcode highlighted in red… Is this coupon only valid in certain areas?!?

• RN Gaston says

Jenni, This offer is for AT&T regional customers. I am not sure, but you may have to live in an area that AT&T services.