Rite Aid: Pampers Diapers for $3.49 per package (through March 6, 2012)

Here’s how to get Pampers Diapers for $3.49 per package at Rite Aid through March 6, 2012:

Buy 3 Pampers Diapers $29.97
Use 3 $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers or Baby Dry Diapers coupon (you’ll need access to two computers two print 3 coupons)
Pay $25.47 plus tax out of pocket
Get a $10 UPR for buying $30 worth of P&G products
Get a $5 UPR for buying $25 worth of Pampers (this UPR is only good through March 6, 2012)
$3.49 per package after coupons and UPRs! (Thanks, For the Mommas!)

You can also print the following Pampers coupons:

Walmart has the Pampers soft pack of wipes (64-72-count) for $1.97 each, making it $1.22 after this coupon. This isn’t an incredible deal, but it’s okay if you need to buy wipes.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

• Courtney says

I had the same question. I clicked though to the blog For the Mommas where the deal idea came from and in the comments for her post her readers were saying that it was working for them. I’m planning to give it a try later today. I hope it works for me;)

Just did it and it worked like a charm. Also you can use the $1.50 Pampers Swaddlers coupon for the deal too since they are included. That way if you only have 1 computer you can still do the deal!

1. Jen says

But the total before coupons is only $29.97, so I also don’t understand how you’ll get the $10 up reward????

2. Kristine says

Do you need a card for UPR @ Rite Aid? I haven’t shopped deals there in a few years.

3. Jo says

I went in to my store today and the cashier told me it wouldn’t work before ringing them up or anything. So I just left the diapers there. Was she lying to me???????

It’s been confirmed to work by many, many people. Oftentimes, the cashiers don’t know exactly what deals are going on. I’d definitely try it–and hopefully it will work for you!

4. Esther a homeschool mom in Mid-Michigan says

Thanks for posting this Crystal :)
    I was blessed to get this deal to put some quality diapers in my church’s missionary pantry. We are always having visiting missionaries/evangelists that quite often have babies or small children in tow. I was able to get an assortment of sizes to cover babies and toddlers alike. I also have $15 in Up rewards to roll on another deal :) The original money was a donation, so no out of pocket for me. I feel so blessed to be able to stretch our mission budget in a way a lot of people might not think of.
    God is good :)

5. Patty says

Ladies

It did not work for me. I was told I had to buy 4 to get the 10 dollars off because the total had to be $30 not $29.97 before tax and that it wouldn’t combine with the extra $5
    Ugh
    Real bummer
    Thanks anyhow

6. Shawna says

yes! But I used another account. So I used to up rewards from my first purchase to buy another 3 packages of diapers with my brothers account for his baby. It’s nice that up rewards don’t attach to one account!

7. Jessica says

Does anyone know how many diapers are in each package? I’m new to this and would like to know what the per diaper cost would be on this deal.

8. Erica says

It worked!!!! Thanks for the awesome deal. I used 3 $2.00 Pampers coupons that had came in the mail so it made the deal even alittle better :)

9. Ashley K says

I Was just able to do this deal just fine. I had two $1.50 coupons and one $2.00 coupon. I got 98 diapers total (a few different sizes) and got both the $10+Up for P&G and the $5 +Up for Pampers. That’s $.10 a diaper. I’m so excited!

10. B says

what part of this deal expired March 6? Is it still a good deal if I go tomorrow? Thanks