Outback Steakhouse: $10 off two entrees (Facebook offer)

Click the “Like” button on the Outback Steakhouse Facebook Page to get a coupon for $10 off any two entrees.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Bethany says

Perfect coupon to go with a gift card we got at Christmas and still haven’t used. Thanks!

2. Erica N says

Yay, I’ve got a gift card too – love pairing a coupon with a gift card … I think this just made my hubby’s weekend :)

3. kaci says

wish i didnt have to let them have access to all my personal info via facebook… not worth 10 bucks

• Sporksoma says

Kaci, you should make a spam facebook account, like you have a spam email address.

You can use it to sign up for facebook offers. You don’t have to put any information on there you don’t want shared; you can also make it ultra private so that no one has access to your information, AND you can set it up so that you don’t even have any friends on there.

Remember, nobody can get your information if you don’t share it with them, so just don’t share it :-)

• Kristine says

I know a lot of people who do that, but it’s against Facebook’s rules:

“Please be aware that managing multiple accounts is a serious violation of Facebook’s Terms of Use. If we determine that an individual has more than one account, we reserve the right to terminate all of their accounts” (https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=167124440013852).

• Kristine says

That’s under the heading “How do I create a business account?” (which you can do only if you don’t already have a FB account).

• Kristine says

I agree. Sounds like a good deal, but I don’t allow third-party sources to access my information on Facebook.

4. cindy says

do you have a link to how to set up a spam facebook account? I’d love to do this but don’t know how. Thanks!