Amazon.com: KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Mixer for as low as $157.99 (originally $349.99)

If you are in the market for a KitchenAid Mixer, head on over to Cleverly Simple to learn how to get a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Mixer for as low as $157.99.

Comments

1. Jen says

Uf. I want one so, so, so very much. But we’re committed to not buying anything unnecessary until we sell this house and build our new one. So alas, I must wait.

2. Casey says

Everyone seems to love these. Can I ask a silly question… what do you use them for? It would help me make bread dough and save me the time & trouble of kneading the dough, but what else is it used for? My mom uses hers to mash boiled potatos. I’m sure there are other uses, but no idea what they would be!

I use mine for bread dough, pizza dough, cookies, cakes… You name it, it’s been made. I love to also use it to make store-bought frosting go farther by whipping it. It makes it light and airy.

• Emily says

By any chance, do you use Crystal’s pizza dough recipe? I’ve been dying to try it, but for some reason (not sure why) I am afraid to try kneading dough. I’ve never done it before. If you don’t use Crystal’s pizza dough recipe, do you have a good one you could share that you use your kitchen aid mixer for? I just bought the black one.

3. Monica says

Thank you so much for posting this! I’m so happy there’s a good Amazon deal on these mixers so I could use my Swagbucks Amazon gift cards to pay for it. Yay!

4. amy says

YAY!!! I LOVE mine, but my sister-in-law doesn’t have one! I passed this along to her and the gloss cinnamon will soon be sitting on her counter! Thank you!

5. melissa says

Oh man… I’m looking for a 6 qt. one. Would love to find a deal like this on that size.

6. Emily says

Only white and onyx black left at this price. I just bought the black. What a deal!!! Plus I had a little over $7 left in my amazon account from swag bucks (too bad I hadn’t redeemed my current swagbucks yet for another $5 amazon GC). Thanks Crystal!!

7. lee says

I am saving all my birthday money for this, and at this price I have enough!!! yeah!

8. Carol says

My daughter has wanted one of these since before she married. I have a Sunbeam Mixmaster. Question: I have 10 Amazon cards from swagbucks. Is there a limit on the number of cards you can use on one order? I would really like to get it for her!

• Val says

No limit on the Amazon cards! Just enter them one by one in your Amazon account and the balances will accumulate. Then, when you check out, it should automatically use your gift card balance towards payment.