Family Dollar: Free Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Cleaner

Print a $4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Cleaner coupon. Family Dollar has Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Cleaner for $4, making it free after this coupon.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Irene says

Hi, I have never been to Family $ and just checked out their web site. The coupon policy says that they will not accept coupons that make items free. Has anyone ever been denied there? I don’t want to drive there and get told they would not take my coupons.

Thanks!

• Linda says

Irene,

I believe the policy is referring to coupons that state “free up to x.xx” on them. The policy says that they do accept cents off coupons and would adjust the price down if the coupon value was greater than the cost of the item.

I did this deal a month ago when they were on sale and they accepted them.

Hope that helps.
      Linda

2. Debbie P says

This is an awesome coupon. Thanks!! When I saw the commercial for this item, I thought of my husband’s bathroom. Looks like I will be getting this sooner then expected. hehe

3. JJ says

Every Family Dollar is different but the one’s in my area will NOT honor this coupon allowing the item free because of Corporate crack downs. ( And due to shows like Extreme Couponing) Coupon policies can be changed for a store without notice to the public I’d call the store to be sure first.

Wouldn’t take mine in Virginia. The coupon is for the ‘spray’ starter kit anyhow, and my store didn’t care those. I was told no coupon that brings the price to zero would be accepted.

5. Billene says

Thanks for the info. I am not suprised they would not accept the coupon. Now I will not waste time trying to redeem it. I have never had much luck redeeming coupons with values that made the item free.

6. Irene says

Hey All, thanks for the feedback. Well I tried mine this afternoon and found at least 15 on the shelf. I tried to buy 2 and they would not accept them. I was very nice and told them I would try elsewhere. The manager told me she would do it for me. The fine print said “one per purchase”. I took this to mean 1 per item purchased. She said no it was per entire purchase, so transaction. I was not going to argue, as she was being nice to accept 1 after telling me no. Well, I went back this evening to see if I might get the other – they had pulled all of them off the shelf! When I asked “. Oh well, I got one free – more upset with myself for wasting my time trying to get another:(