It’s December 1! And that means that Christmas is exactly 25 days away.
I want to help you have a meaningful, memorable, relaxed Christmas this year. Truth be told, I want to have the same.
December is usually a laid back and quiet month for our family. However, with my book launch in January, I have more on my plate this December than I usually do–especially since this is my first book and this whole process is all brand-new to me! But, even with the extra responsibilities and learning curves that accompany the book launch, I really want to be able to savor and enjoy this season–not just rush through it feeling overwhelmed and behind.
So just like the 21 Days to a More Organized Life series, I’m writing this series for me. We’ll be talking about:
- Organizing your Christmas list
- Making and sticking with a Christmas budget
- Freezer cooking for the holidays
- Memorable family activities
- Simple and inexpensive homemade gifts
- Getting your home in order
- Savoring the meaning of the season
…and much more.
I hope you’ll join me on this journey toward an organized, stress-free Christmas season! Who’s with me?