Walgreens: Free Dove Men + Care deodorant (week of 12/4), Post Great Grains cereal for $0.75/box (this week)

Here are two great deals at Walgreens:

Buy 1 Dove Men + Care Deodorant at $3.99 (begins December 4, 2011)
Use $1/1 Dove Men + Care Deodorant coupon
Spend $2.99 plus tax out of pocket, Get $3 Register Rewards
Free after coupon and Register Rewards (Thanks, For the Mommas!)

Buy 4 Post Great Grains Cereal (13 oz.) at $2.50 each
Use 4 $1/1 Post Great Grains cereal printable coupons (will need access to two computers)
Spend $6 plus tax out of pocket, Get back a $3 Register Rewards
$0.75 per box after coupons and Register Rewards (Thanks, Common Sense With Money!)

See the full list of deals and freebies at Walgreens.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Jen C says

Deodorant typo in the title. ;) I don’t want to be the spelling police, but I thought you’d want to know :)

2. Ashley says

This deodorant isn’t on sale until the week of 12/4 (from mojosavings.com). I don’t see it in my weekly ad.

3. jeannine says

The post coupon would not print for me. It said it would print out at register. Which register?

4. Katie says

My weekly add doesn’t state that there are register rewards on the post cereal (though it does advertise them as 2/$5). Anyone else have this issue? Perhaps it’s a regional offer? Or maybe I’m just missing something here (entirely possible!)

5. Lauren says

I couldn’t get a printable coupon either. It said it was a catalina deal, but there wasn’t a $1 coupon to print that I could find…

6. lp says

Guys, don’t print the Post coupon! It will NOT allow you to print more than one coupon. And in order to do the deal you would need 4!

7. Jennifer says

yeah, the Dove deoderant deal wasn’t in my ad either. So, it’s for the week of Dec. 4th?? I went ahead and printed the coupon :)

On the post coupon, since it is done by log in, I am assuming that you could only get one – no matter how many computers. Am I missing something?