Kraft coupons: $1/1 Capri Sun, $1/1 Baker’s Chocolate, + more!

There are some high-value Kraft coupons available on the Publix website. These are manufacturer’s coupons, but they do say “Redeem at Publix” on them so some stores may not want to accept them.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

1. shannon says

I don’t have a color printer (change your setting to gray scale) and I always print on eco/fast mode, so my coupons printed and you can’t see the Redeem at Publix

• ShoppingFool says

But you know it’s there and using them elsewhere would still be wrong. Not saying you would, I just mean for any opportunistic readers who may look for a “loophole”.

Since these are manufacturer’s coupons not store coupons, it is not wrong to use them at stores other than Publix as they will be reimbursed for accepting them. Not all stores will accept them, but they are manufacturer’s coupons so you can legally and ethically use them at any store that accepts manufacturer’s coupons.

I hope that helps clear up the misunderstanding.

Well you can use them at Wal-Mart for sure! Kroger may accept them…if they can’t see the Publix writing…but that isn’t being honest, so you decide!

3. Kim says

This is no different than the coupons you print from the Target website. When you print from there they are manufacturers with a target logo on them. I certainly don’t think it’s a matter of honesty. If a store decides not to take it, fine. But there should be no question of ethics. They will be reimbursed.

4. shannon says

So, why would a store print a manufacturer print a manufacturer coupon saying to redeem somewhere….I still hold to the notion that a manufacturer coupon can be used anywhere, despite the logo on it.

5. Caroline says

I used the Baker’s chocolate coupons at Martin’s (owned by Giant) today. They were on sale for 2/$5 so got them for $1.50 each. Not great but good enough for baking next week! I went through the self checkout because the other lines were long and I didn’t have many items. The coupon didn’t beep and my understanding was that if it says manufacturer’s coupon on it and the barcode starts with a 5, it can be used anywhere. If you read the fine print, wherever the coupon is redeemed, there are instructions to them on how to get reimbursed. There, it says nothing about Publix. But if you’re concerned about using it, go to customer service first, show them that it says manufacturer’s coupon and ask if they’ll accept it. The worst they can say is no!

6. Sarah says

I used these at Walmart in Nebraska. The closest publix store is 750 miles away, and they had zero problems accepting them since they are manufacturers coupons. I asked one of the store managers and he said it was legal, and they’d be reimbursed since they are not store coupons.